009. painted portraits and games

𓍊𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ lover of mine.

009. painted portraits and games

╔═══════════════╗

STELLA CONKLIN'S POV

╚═══════════════╝

I've always loved watching Susannah paint, whether it's something random or it's us kids. the way she puts every detail into her art, it's just so beautiful. She's currently painting Connie's portrait first, him not looking very enthusiastic about it.

"C'mon you could at least act like you're enjoying this Conrad." I say while making eye contact with him. Conrad smiles back at me, causing me to as well.

"I'm trying my best." I raise my eyebrows at him, he laughs. I turn my gaze back to look at what Susannah has painted so far. Con begins to brush his loose hairs out of his face, looking as if he hasn't put any effort in looking this good.

"So, what's this thing between you two?" Susannah turns back to look at me and dips her paintbrush in her paint and looks back at Conrad, with a mischievous look on her face.

"Anna, you sound like a highschooler." I laugh at her, she joins in.

"We're just seeing where it goes right?" I nod at him, smiling and happy that he's actually opening up to Anna about this.

"That's so sweet, I've been waiting for this since you were little, I already have your wedding planned out." This makes Conrad's eyes go wide.

"Woah Mum slow down." he smiles wide, looking the happiest and shyest i've seen him all summer.

"Just saying con." she smiles at him, i just savour this moment, one where we're all just enjoying a small gossip session with our favourite person.

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

I was sitting in my vanity in the corner of my room getting ready for my mum's book party that is happening tonight. my phone is connected to my speaker and love of my life by harry styles starts playing, my favourite song at the moment. i'm pretty sure the boys are all downstairs playing video games and belly is getting ready for a date with cam, finally getting out of these book party's we get dragged to every other year.

I was in the middle of putting my mascara on my eyelashes when I heard a knock on my door, "Come in!" I yell to whoever is at my door.

"It's just me ell." I turn to see Conrad standing in my doorway, with his hand still on the door handle, him just taking in my outfit I have on.

"Hey handsome." I make my way over to Conrad and he meets me halfway. I put my arms around his neck and he went directly around my waist, hand placement giving me major butterflies.

"You look nice." he says in between small kisses that he leaves all around my face. Is it too soon to be wishing we were actually official? seeing where this goes isn't nothing, but it's not everything.

"You do too con." he smiles at me, staring almost as if he's in awe.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer Fisher." I step out of his grasp and he stands there with a shocked look on his face.