007. hangovers and mornings swims

𓍊𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ lover of mine.

007. hangovers and morning swims 

╔═══════════════╗

STELLA CONKLIN'S POV

╚═══════════════╝

Conrad lied down on the couch when we got home and i just laid on top of him. He wrapped his arms around my waist to keep me secure. And we haven't moved since. It's now probably around 8, and i could tell Conrad was starting to feel hungover because he kept telling everyone to shush and quiet down every time it got loud. 

"Do we really have to physically sit for our portraits? Can't she just, like, look at a picture on her phone or something?" Jeremiah starts from the kitchen, "Okay, get out." 

Steven then starts to laugh, and too loud for that matter. conrad was not the only one hungover right now. 

"Can you guys shut up please," i yell at them from the living room. 

"She needs to see you in the flesh in order to capture your essence. While you're still young and full of hope," My mum answers Jere. 

"Essence my ass." i say to Conrad, considering i was still lying on top of him. 

"Very funny ell," i lift my head up and peck his lips, him doing the same to mine. 

"Her words."

"Well, Conrad and Stella do not have hope, actually. They're hopeless, but my hangover smoothie, it cures all," Jere says. 

"Can you please just hurry up," Conrad tells him. 

"Just go make out with ell alright?" I can just picture the look Mum just gave Jeremiah. 

"You can't tell him to do something he's already doing," Conrad smacks the back of my head and starts laughing at me. 

"Stella Daisy, that's enough," Mum yells at me, i crossed the line, oops.

"This is a delicate science Steven, and your breath is going to break the yolk," Jere jokes with Steven, him clearly getting in the way, typical Steven Conklin. 

"She hasn't painted you since you were little. I think it'd be nice to have these portraits for when you're older," Mum continues. 

I actually kind of agree but having to sit for over an hour, completely still, sounds like a nightmare. 

"Old? no. When i'm older, i'm sure there'll be like, holograms or something i can watch of myself, you know?" Steven says trying to be funny. 

"Yeah we know you robot ass," he pokes his head through the entryway and gives me a look, i turned my head around just in time to see it. 

Then the blender goes off and Conrad and i jerk a little bit, getting startled by the sudden noise. But his arms don't leave me, even better they wrap around tighter, bringing more comfort as he lowers his head back down onto the head rest. 

"Just sit for your portraits, i don't see them complaining." 

"I'll complain when i'm conscious mum" i say back, she laughs.