Prologue

A/n: I originally was just going to make the MHA book but because of the amount of votes still coming in and out numbering it despite the votes being closed, how could I say no?

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

No one POV:

What's the purpose of Heaven and Hell?

Most believe that it was just to separate good people from bad people, which yes is a good thing, but what about the people sent to hell for the wrong reasons? What if someone did many sins just to survive? What if someone who's been kind and caring commits all the wrong sins at the end of their life? Is it really fair to have to play by Gods rules just to be appreciated in the afterlife?

(Y/n) POV:

These were the thoughts going through my head as I heard more and more demons giving off screams of terrors while I just walked through the streets filled with the carnage of the dead left from the cleansers "One minute left," I said to myself while looking around and seeing a cleanser walk right up to me and stare at me.  "John, right?" I asked as the cleanser nodded "How many?" I asked as he replied "30," "FUCK!" I yelled while pulling a twenty dollar bill from my pocket and giving it to him "You don't even need the money, the fuck was the point of this bet?" I asked as he just ran away while I gave him the finger "Bitch!" I yelled while I continued walking.

After a while I saw a few cleansers start to leave as I simultaneously heard the sound of a fire work and looked up to see more explosions spring off, marking the end of this years Extermination "Finally," I said to myself before getting up and walking over towards a specific building and banging on the door "Exterminations over, dipshits," I said as they opened the door and walked inside.

"Exterminations are a bitch," Derek said while leaning back into his seat "Your telling me," Isaac said while taking out a pack of cards "Just glad ya'll survived," I said as I sat down the Isaac started dealing the cards "Lost a twenty, bout to gain hundreds," I said while grabbing my cards "How'd you lose twenty bucks?" Aaron asked "Made a bet with a cleanser on how many he could kill before the final minute," I said. "Why would you make a bet with a cleanser?" Sebastian asked "I was bored," I simply responded as we played poker all night long with all of us losing and gaining while also drinking as if it was WWI and a doctor was coming to saw our legs off, we played for a while until a knock was heard at the door and we answered it as another of our friends arrived and played started playing with us.

After many rounds we started hearing explosions that were closer than usual "If these turf war fuckers don't fuck off," I said to myself while standing up and walking outside to see a giant air ship heading our way as I go back inside "Let's watch something to tune that shit out," I said while turning on the TV and changing the channel to 666 News. While watching we I started to grow tired as they were really only talking about the Turf wars and nothing really interesting, that was until she mentioned something that caught my attention "Coming up next, we have an exclusive interview with the daughter of hell's own head honcho who's here to discuss her brand-new passion project".

This caught my attention as I didn't really know why the princess would want to discuss a passion project with sinners "The fuck could that be about?" Derek asked as I just shrugged "Guess were about to find out," I said as we waited a while before the channel started as I waited to see what she wanted to discuss. The princess, now I know as Charlie, started talking about her life in Hell and how she doesn't like the idea of the Exterminations 'The fuck does she expect?' I thought to myself before taking a sip of beer and heard as she exclaimed her project "Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm opening the first of its kind, A hotel that rehabilitates sinners," she said as I was just left confused on why.

"I figured I'd serve a purpose," she continued but I just stopped listening and leaned back as I was just left thinking on why anyone would ever consider redemption 'There might be some that want to be redeemed, but considering the amount of sinners here, those chances a really low,' I thought to myself until I heard the sound of a piano playing and looked to see she was about to sing "Oh, satin," I said as I face palmed myself and lend back even farther.

After the song I was already asleep until I heard demons laughing through the TV along with my friends, absolutely going hysterical as I couldn't help but laugh a little, after awhile of arguing from Charlie and the new lady they then started fighting as me and my friends started laughing louder "Ain't this entertaining," I said while trying to calm down. "I'm a go, I can't with this shit," I said as I got up and left while my friends said their goodbyes and I left "A hotel of rehabilitation," I said to myself before laughing again "I need to take my mid off it," I said as I walked into a bar and sat down while ordering myself drinks.

A few drinks into it and I started thinking more and more about the hotel "Stupid ass idea," I said to myself before taking another shot then ordering another "Heavens nothing but a corrupted kingdom that does shit under the table," I said to myself while laying on the table and just reflecting again "I really need more drinks," I said to myself before ordering then chugging more.

A little longer into drinking, I was now playing some poker with other demons as I knew I was about to win 'No one suspects a thing,' I thought to myself as I heard the door open and I looked at the other demons to see that they looked frightened "What wrong, lost your poker face?" I asked while smiling "(Y/n), My good sir!" I heard a familiar radio voice speak my name as I just sighed in disappointment "Just fucking great". I turned around to see the one everyone calls "The radio demon" I just glared at him as I noticed he was with others making my disappointment sky rocket at I turned back round and didn't respond as I heard him walk closer "Quite rude to just ignore an old friend," I heard him say as I finally turned around and looked at him in the eye "Sup Al".