Chapter III "My Job's"

(Y/n) POV:

*Violent Ringing*

I was awoken by the sound of my phone violently ringing as I got up and answered the call "Wassup?" I asked as a feminine voice started speaking "I told you to call me IMMEDIATELY!" she yelled the last part as I had to distance myself from my phone before being able to put it back against my ear.  "Cool you tits bitch, I passed out," I said as I could hear her getting angrier on the other side "Can you take the target now?" she asked "I think-," "Why am I asking, I ORDER YOU TO DO SO!!!" she yelled as she cut me off "Fine, I'll get my shit together and head to the meeting place," I said while rubbing my eye's and hearing a monotone sound from my phone telling me she hung up.

"Who was that?" I heard a sudden voice ask "Just a client- WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!" I said as I quickly turned around and saw Charlie sitting up from the bed while rubbing her eye's as I was left in silence "I don't know what happened when I passed out, but so help me satan if you even dared to touch me I will-," "NO, none of that happened," she said while cutting me off. "Then why the heavens are you in a bed with me... How did I even get here?" I asked while trying to think "You passed out and I didn't want to leave you there," Charlie explained while standing up and stretching a little while I did the same.

"So who was on the call?" Charlie asked again as I cracked my back and walked towards the door "You don't need to know," I said as I exited and was greeted by the sight of Alastor standing with a menacing look "Good Morning sleeping beauty," he said in his signature radio voice "During your slumber your phone had rang many times and I eventually got sick of waiting for you to wake," he explained.  "So I decided to just leave it next to you and decided to wait for you after I heard it ring through the door," he said as he took a large breath "First off, what the fuck and second, move aside," I said as I slid by him and walked towards the elevator and pressed the call button before riding it down.

~Short Time Skip~

I arrived at the ground floor and walked towards the exit as Alastor and Charlie followed along and Charlie stopped me at the door "What?" I asked as Charlie stood up straight and started talking "Your going now?" she asked as I gave her a confused look "Yea, why?" I asked "You just woke up, don't you need to rest?" she asked a little concerned as I just shrugged. "I get a maximum of zero hours of sleep when I'm on the clock and I don't intend on breaking my record," I said while moving her aside and grabbing the door handle "Besides, my work here is done," I said as I walked out and towards a specific location.

~Time Skip~

I got a a place that looked similar to a palace and walked through the doors "Sup guys," I said to the imps at the front as I walked through the halls and up the stairs onto a balcony as I took a seat and waited for awhile "Finally your here," I heard the feminine voice say as I turned around and saw my most profitable client.