Chapter X "An Arraignment"

(Y/n) POV:

"Good... cause I want you to suppress Lucifer," I said which caught Striker a little off guard "You know (Y/n), I've heard of jokes before, but no one tells them as funny as you," he said while laughing, but I just kept a straight face "...If your serious then you know what it'll cost you," he said while walking closer.  I felt the pressure tighten and my wallet cower in fear "I'll pay however much you need, name the price and it's yours," I said, but he just chuckled "It's not the money I want," he said which confused me "You see, know I'm actually scared," I responded "You know what I want (Y/n)," he said while grinning "...Listen I support you, but I don't swing that way," I responded jokingly.

He stayed dead silent with a unamused expression "Wait, were you actually gonna ask for that?" I asked while taking a step back "Fuck no, I want the blessing tipped weapons," he said which made me give a sigh of relief "Okay... so you wanted a different kind of tip," I said while snickering "ENOUGH WITH THOSE JOKES!" he yelled as I finally calmed down.  I stood back up straight before saying "Listen Striker, as much as I would love to give you those weapons... as a matter of fact what happened to the rifle I gave you?" I asked which made him look away "Strike, if you say you lost it-," "It's not my damn fault a couple of imps tried to get sabotage my work!" he yelled in defense.

I gave a sigh of disappointment before continuing with what I was saying before "As I was saying, as much as I would love to give you those weapons, the man upstairs tightened his security after last time I got them," I explained "Well I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to kill royalty without blessing tipped rifles," he replied "I don't need you to kill him... just suppress him," I said.  He then looked at me confused before trying to ask, but I replied before he could "His daughter doesn't want him dead, despite him trying to destroy the hotel," I said while rolling my eyes "Well that's just stupid," he said "I know, but she makes the choices for the company, not me," I replied.

I saw as his face became an expression of confusion before saying "Wait... don't tell me your working for that circus," while chuckling a little "The Radio demon's got me under his cursed list, any other questions before I continue with this lecture?" I asked as he shook he head "Alright, now, as I said before, I can't really get those weapons, you sure you don't want cash?" I asked.  He started to walk away with a look of disappointment before saying "Then I guess Lucifer will continue to torment you," he said which made me groan "Come the fuck on man, I don't wanna have to talk with my literal creator to get a couple of pistols," I said, but he wasn't listening.

I started to groan in frustration before finally giving in "Fuck it, fine, what weapons do you want?" I asked in annoyance "I'll settle for anything you can get," he said while waving me off "Your a prick! you know that!" I yelled until he left out of my sight "Where the fuck do we meet after!" I yelled, but no response 'Fine, fuck you,' I thought to myself before making my way out the cavern.

I managed to find my way out and head back towards the station before taking the next stop back towards Pride 'It's always me getting the short end of the stick,' the train then departed and I felt my stamina slowly drain before making it back towards the hotel 'Guess I better get ready,' I thought to myself while walking inside. I saw almost no one around before the time and saw that it was already getting late 'I guess time really does fly when your getting mugged,' I made sure that my revolver was loaded and grabbed my rifle before writing a quick note for everyone and leaving towards heaven.

~Time Skip~

The sun was already setting when I got to the boarder, but I made sure I had enough stamina to cross 'God damnit Striker,' I thought to myself while passing through and feeling all my demonic features revert and all my Angelic features start to come out with a bit of pain following before finally making it to the other side.  I felt the pain quickly go away and started making my way towards the armory which was surrounded by cleansers 'When he said he would tighten security, he really meant it,' I managed to find a way around to the back where two cleansers were stationed in front of a door.