Chapter VI "Broadcasts"

(Y/n) POV:

I was woken up by the sound of my phone going off and I check it to see it was from the big man himself "Oh lord," I said quietly to myself as I answered the phone while groaning a little "Wassup Jesus," I said as a response shortly came "Everything for the broadcast is nearly ready, you can start making your way over," he said as I rubbed my eyes and I sat up. I stretched a little as I said "I'll be right over, just hold off till then," "Whenever your ready (Y/n)," he said in response as I hung up and got up while putting my phone in my pocket and looked out my window to see the demon to who tried to attack me on the floor, probably dead.

'Have a nice after 'after' life,' I then closed the window and walked out the room towards the elevator as I got inside and pressed the floor while waiting for a small while and after a few seconds, a ding was heard and I exited "Morning (Y/n), how are you this fine day?" I heard Alastor ask "Feel like shit," I simply responded while sitting on the couch.  Just as I sat down I heard another ding from the elevator and a happy squeal admit as I recognized who it was "Are you always this loud in the morning?" I asked as Charlie responded "Not usually, but today is special!" I heard her say as I just sighed while standing up.

"You got everything you need?" I asked as she just rapidly nodded "Sure? cause once where on our way we ain't turning around," I said as she still nodded "Alright, let's go," I said while walking out the hotel "Anyone else coming, or is it just the princess for today?" I asked as everyone chose to say "Alright, Al, your in charge," I said as Alastor just nodded "Un pinche momento," I heard Vaggie say.  "Why the hell is that clown in charge!? he's only been here for a few days!" "And he's also the most strongest, if you got a problem, dígalo al el," I said as I left and Charlie followed along.

~Short Time Skip~

After a while of walking, I could tell that Charlie was getting nervous "You alright?" I asked as she just nodded "Just a little nervous," she said "As long as you say what you need to say, it'll be alright," I said as Charlie just smiled, just then we made it to the barrier and I got ready for the pain I was about to feel "You know the drill," I said as she held my hand and we walked through.  A while of pain for me later and we made it to the other side as I had to take a knee and a breather "You okay?" I heard Charlie ask as I just gave a thumbs up while standing up "It'll be over in a few seconds," I said as I started to feel the pain leave "Now, let's go," I said as we started walking towards Heavens palace.

We eventually made it and walked inside while going through the halls towards the main room "If I can ask for one favor Charlie, don't tell them my actual name," I said as she looked at me confused "Why?" she asked as I responded "If people in hell know who I am and that I have the power to bring hell to heaven, let's just say bad people might take an interest," she understood and we finally made it to the room.  I opened the door for her as she walked through and I followed along as we were greeted by the sight of God "Greeting (Y/n), Charlie," he said happily as I just gave a small wave and Charlie gave a bright smile.

"Are you both ready?" he asked as Charlie rapidly nodded "Guess we are," I said as he nodded and led us towards a desk with a green screen at the back "Here you'll be able to speak to the citizens of hell and the green screen will help show what places we have here to support your argument more," he said as we both nodded and sat down in front of the camera and we waited as it turned on and we were in airing.

Alastor POV:

After a while of scrolling through channels, they all suddenly paused and it showed Charlie and (Y/n) at the a desk as I realized that they have already started "Everyone gather around, our dear friends have started," I said as they all gathered round the TV and we listened as they started talking about Heaven and the possibility's of redemption.  After a few minutes into the broadcast, the door suddenly opened and I turned around to see about three demons at the front, I got up and walked over while saying "Hello dear sinners, have you come in for redemption or simply to-," "Have you seen (Y/n) (L/n)?" they said cutting me off and filling me with confusion.