Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    Three sentences to make my boyfriend open the door for me.

    Mrs. He is getting old, and she is resting in the back right now. The second young master of the He family, He Wenbin, came over to check on the situation.

    He Wenbin's name is gentle and gentle, but he is not of this type. He approached the sofa in a few steps and stood in front of Buqian. His charming peach eyes were full of sarcasm at the moment: "Master Chu's crazy tone, he openly bullied my guests at my banquet." "Are

    you When my He family is dead?!"

    The last sentence shocked everyone present.

    Although the ancestors of the He family were glorious, the various changes that happened in the early years also made the He family's wealth slightly compromised. Compared with other people in the circle, the He family is pretty good.

    But compared with the Chu family in Nancheng, it is still a bit worse, which is why Chu Shen dares to be confident here.

    Chu Shen covered his head, listening to He Wenbin's harsh words, he was so angry that he wanted to curse, but his forehead really hurt too much. Not only did it hurt, but he also felt a little dizzy!

    Under this dizziness, Chu Shen's body shook for a while.

    Bu Qian raised her hand to wipe her tears, her eyes met Chu Shen's, and she intentionally gave Chu Shen a provocative look by taking advantage of the misplaced position where she just blocked everyone's sight with her hands.

    Her eyes clearly wrote a sentence: "Son, have you been fooled by your father?"

    Chu Shen: "..."

    Chu Shen's face instantly became hideous.

    He swung his palms and stopped covering his head, but directed at Buqian and yelled straight at him.

    The slap hasn't fallen yet.

    Chu Shen's back collar was picked up heavily, and then, like being thrown into the trash, he was thrown on the ground with a bang. The floor was very competitive, and the harmful garbage was dropped on the spot and fainted.

    He Wenbin, who wanted to stop Chu Shen, was startled.

    After he saw the person who threw Chu Shen out, the stunned look in his eyes turned into surprise: "Mr. Chu, you are here."

    Among Chu Wanming's sons, only one could be called Mr. Chu. hate. The others are all assigned a young master according to their ranking.

    Young Master Chu and President Chu are one word apart, but the gap between the two is like clouds and mud.

    Chu Yan's eyes seemed to be on Bu Qian for only a second, and his usually indifferent handsome face still showed no expression. In front of everyone, he said calmly: "I will take Chu Shen away first, Young Master He, I have offended you so much today, and I will ask Chu Shen to come to apologize in person in another day." He Wenbin rarely heard Chu Yan so politely

    follow Talking by himself, he smiled and cooperated: "Succeed, then the third young master Chu will be taken away by you." "

    After the third young master Chu wakes up, it is best to apologize to my guest. The little girl has no fate." After experiencing this for no reason, I was also frightened."

    He said, staggering his body, so that Chu Yan could see the frightened little girl behind him.

    Just now, she was just a little girl with red circles, but suddenly, for some reason, her beautiful eyes were filled with tears, and she was staring at Chu Yan.