Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    When reversing

    the steps, he handed over the mobile phone. While handing it over, he wondered: "Didn't you download Weibo back? Why do you still want to read mine."

    Bu Chen: "..."

    He forgot.

    There is basically no social software on his mobile phone, but Weibo has recently downloaded one, but he forgot that he had downloaded it.

    Bu Shi had already handed over the phone, Bu Chen took it and looked down.

    The Weibo page was displayed on the mobile phone. On the Weibo page, there was a new Weibo post by Blue Official V. The wording of this Weibo was calm, and it didn't seem to be accusatory.

    However, the content of the official V carefully popularized the competition Buqian participated in, and emphasized the authority and fairness of this competition in the industry.

    On Weibo, official V also mentioned Buqian's name and congratulated her for being shortlisted for the competition.

    The official V does not have the name of @超千, and only mentioned Buqian’s name in writing. After all, the official V is not trying to attract people, and it is already rare for it to issue such a notice.

    After the official V took the lead in posting this news, various marketing accounts forwarded it one after another.     Bu Shi saw that Bu Chen had been looking at it for a while, but he hadn't returned the phone to him, so he urged

    : "Brother, give me the phone, if you want to see it, use your own phone."

Give him the phone.

    Before sending it out, a new WeChat message popped up.

    Little ear: "[Share on Weibo]"

    Little ear: "Look, someone has spoken for your sister."

    Bu Chen looked at this little ear and raised his eyebrows.

    "Brother!"

    Bu Shi also saw the new news, his ears were red, and he condemned: "How can you read my news! This is my privacy."

    Bu Chen held the phone without moving his fingers, the message popped up in front of his eyes, and his younger brother still condemned him.

    He said lightly: "Are you owed pumping?"

    Bu Shi: "..."

    Bu Shi snatched the phone over and looked at him unconvinced: "I'm already an adult now, don't think that I can still be the same as before." Hit me."

    The brothers said a few words, and Bu Chen logged into Weibo with his mobile phone, and then looked at it for a while.

    Officer V's speech this time is equivalent to a thorough clarification.

    But some rumors were overthrown, but they still didn't give up, and they had to create new rumors: "The capital behind this woman is really strong! Even the official media has to speak out for her." "Convinced, this woman is really

    powerful , not only can you enjoy it abroad, but you can also enjoy it in China."

    All kinds of follow-up rumors popped up again, but they only popped up.

    Letters from lawyers came to their door one after another, and the stamps on the lawyer's letters made them dumbfounded.

    In the Internet age, it is very easy to harass someone online, and similarly, if you want to sue someone, you can also send a lawyer's letter to your door along the network cable.