Chapter 84

Chapter 84 Extra Teenage 2

    When Bu Qian learned the news, the squad leader told him.

    The class monitor talked to Bu Qian when he came over from school. During the conversation, he asked Bu Qian: "Didn't your mother tell you when she came here two days ago?" "My dad will go to your house as soon as I graduate from junior high school.

    "

    The squad leader made no secret of his intentions towards Buqian. His grades were not good, and the reason why he was selected as the squad leader was also voted by the students in the class.

    He is very popular and enjoys playing with the students in the class.

    After graduating from junior high school, he has no intention of continuing to study.

    The family members have already started trying to find a wife for him. He is interested in Bu Qian, and the family members know it too.

    "Bu Qian, when you get to my house, I promise to treat you—"

    Before he finished speaking, Bu Qian interrupted him: "Have you seen my mother come over?" "

    Yes, when I went back , she is coming this way."

    At the words of the squad leader, Yi Bunqian fell into the ice cave.

    Her pretty face paled instantly, and her body shook.

    "Hey, what's wrong with you?"

    The squad leader saw that her expression was wrong, and thought she was dissatisfied with the arrangement of the family, and his triangular eyes drooped: "Do you despise me? Let me tell you, you despise me It's useless, your dad has his eyes on me."

    "He said, give him ten yuan, and our family can take you away."

    The squad leader was still talking, but Bu Qian, who was able to stand firm, Pushing him away abruptly, he strode out.

    There has been a lot of rain recently, and the rain in the mountains is different from that outside.

    When it rains here, the mountain road is terribly slippery.

    If you slip and fall on this kind of road, or fall into any ditch, it will be fatal!

    Bu Qian strode out and ran out. In the corridor, she was unprepared and bumped into someone.

    "I'm sorry."

    Bu Qian didn't even look at the person she bumped into, she just apologized with a pale face, and was about to bypass the person and continue walking outside.

    Before she could walk away, someone grabbed her wrist.

    "What's the matter?"

    The familiar voice in front of her looked up, and when she saw that it was Chu Yan, her lips moved, and she almost made a sound with difficulty: "My mother, my mother came to see me the night before yesterday, I haven't come here yet."

    As soon as she said this, Chu Yan immediately understood her mood.

    He let go of her wrist and went out with her.

    There were still students coming over one after another at the gate of the school, Bu Qian followed the way home and ran quickly.

    Chu Yan followed behind her without saying anything.

    I don't know how long they ran, they ran to the mountain road.

    Although the rain had stopped now, the mountain road, which always rained, was still slippery.