Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Buqian

    's lights were always on, and Buchen, who came back late at night, stopped by her door when he passed by her door.

    He hesitated for a few seconds, then raised his hand and knocked on the door: "Qianqian, are you asleep?"

    Buqian was not asleep yet, and she was writing a new research paper on a tablet.

    A new batch of alligators came to the reserve, and she wanted to write a related manuscript, and after going to work tomorrow, she would fill in the contents of the work records into the manuscript.

    Manuscripts are submitted for publication, and a small amount of extra money can be earned.

    "Here we come."

    With a knock on the door, Bu Qian put on his slippers and walked a few steps to open the door.

    When she saw Bu Chen come back, she was a little surprised: "Did you just get home?"

    Bu Chen was very busy at work, and it seemed that he had just been promoted to a higher level, so he was so busy that he often missed dinner when he went home.

    Before Bu Qian opened the door, he thought it would be Bu Shi outside.

    She opened the door and stepped in.

    After Bu Shen came in, he subconsciously looked at the room and asked, "Is there anything missing recently? Have you not used the card I gave you?" Bu Qian asked him to sit down on the small sofa, and gave him

    another He brought a glass of honey water.

    "I don't need anything."

    Bu Qian sat across from him, held a glass of water, and slowly sipped, "I have no place to spend money, so I didn't swipe your card."

    Nie Wei is a very careful mother , She arranged all the daily necessities very well, and made clothes and shoes for her daughter, and she didn't bring any duplicates every day.

    Apart from spending money on occasional meals out, Bu Qian has nothing else to spend money on.

    Bu Chen drank most of the whole glass of honey water, and then chatted with Bu Qian about her work.

    "When I heard the steps, I said that you quit your job in the afternoon."

    "Well, I found a new job, and I'll be there tomorrow."

    Bu Chen frowned when he heard this, and said something similar to Chu Yan: "Qianqian, is your family putting pressure on you? You don't have to do this In a hurry to find a job."

    "No."

    Bu Qian seriously explained: "I just don't want to be idle."

    Bu Chen hesitated for a while, and then asked, "Qianqian, is your new job related to your major?"

    "Yeah!"

    Seeing Bu Qian nodded, Bu Chen drank the remaining half glass of water, moistened his throat, and discussed with her after deliberation: "Do you want to work in Bu Shi's company for a while? The salary on the side is good. Or, if you want to be a civil servant, I can also help you as a staff officer."

    Bu Chen obviously wanted his sister to have a safer job.

    Buqian understood what he meant, and blinked her eyes: "I think the new job I'm looking for is quite good. I need to accumulate a little more work experience now. Later, I want to make a film like "The Last Lion." "A documentary like that!"