Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Backing up her husband

    After Chu Yan finished answering, an imperceptible trace of annoyance flashed across his eyes. It has been so long, and he still has this conditioned reflex.

    But his answer calmed down Bu Qian's emotions.

    Lin Youzhu, who had just announced her fiancée status, felt her face burning hot after hearing Chu Yan's words. She smiled, and her tone was a little aggressive: "I am Chu Yan's fiancée, Lin Youzhu. Mr. Chu personally invited me here. Who are you?

    " , she stared at Bu Qian's face, her eyes were full of hostility.

    Bu Qian glanced at her and didn't even give her her name.

    "We don't need to get to know each other."

    Bu Qian felt that it would be a waste for him to give Chu Yan any more glances to this kind of person who just came up to fight with Chu Yan, and it was obviously arranged by the old man of the Chu family.

    She took Chu Yan's hand naturally, and Chu Yan's hand was a circle bigger than hers. When they held hands before, Chu Yanneng just wrapped her hand.

    "Follow me."

    She pinched Chu Yan's two fingers and took Chu Yan away.

    Seeing that Chu Yan really moved to leave, Lin Youzhu couldn't care about his image for a while, and hurriedly stopped him: "Chu Yan! Mr. Chu said, let's go see him together!" Lin Youzhu moved the old man for the second

    time Come out, she came here today because she was invited by the old Mr. Chu's family. Mr. Chu arranged for a marriage between the Chu and Lin families.

    In name, she was indeed Chu Yan's fiancée.

    Bu Qian is going to annoy old man Chu to death.

    She stomped her high heels on the wooden floor, pulling Chu Yan away as if she was about to fight. As for Miss Lin's yelling behind her, it should be treated as noise.

    Bu Qian's strength was not as strong as Chu Yan's.

    If Chu Yan wanted to break free, Bu Qian wouldn't be able to pull him even a single step.

    His fingers were clenched, his cold eyes swept over Bu Qian's high heels. The slender heel is stepped on the wooden board. Once the step is not stable, the heel used as support will instantly become the cause of sprain.

    Chu Yan was pulled all the way to an empty corner.

    The corner is not far from the outer hall.

    There are sounds of music, voices, and various noises coming clearly.

    Bu Qian stopped and looked up at the man in front of him. The man's appearance is more mature and stable than in memory, and his facial features are still perfect and impeccable.

    However, his demeanor was a bit gloomy, and there was no warmth in his handsome eyebrows.

    Buqian just stared at it without turning her eyes, until she saw that her eyes were turning sore, she was willing to blink: "Chu Yan, did we break up?" Chu Yan's Adam's apple rolled, and a syllable "um" came

    out .

    Bu Qian obviously knew about this matter, but he insisted on asking again. After hearing Chu Yan's affirmative answer, her heart ached terribly.

    "I don't want to break up."

    Bu Qian tightly clenched Chu Yan's fingers, she looked at Chu Yan with wet eyes, and emphasized word by word: "Chu Yan, I don't want to break up."