Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    The editor-in-chief of the report is

    strict, and everyone in the magazine is afraid of him. Even the deputy editor, who was holding a vacuum flask all day long, turned his head away when he saw him.

    If Buqian hadn't been hospitalized in a car accident, this fake approval would not have been approved.

    When she returned to Bu's house, she told her family that she should keep a low profile. So she never mentioned her family background when she was outside or at work, and the editor-in-chief didn't know her details.

    Lin Rui only knew she was rich after seeing her drive a luxury car.

    The editor-in-chief left after finishing his speech, wasting no time listening to her.

    Bu Qian looked at his back and sat back in his seat depressed. She checked the computer again, flipped through it, and found that the computer was a bit stuck.

    "Hey, has my computer ever been broken?"

    "It seems that someone accidentally spilled water on your computer a while ago. After Sister Huang saw it, she asked Xiao Lin to call a computer repairer to fix it for you." Bu

    Qian The computers at the workstations are the same as everyone else's, and they are all equipped with a unified computer.

    It's just that after the computers are allocated, other people can't tamper with other people's computers at will. They all have to write various research materials and reports every day. Before this stuff is sent out, there is a possibility of being copied.

    Hearing this, Bu Qian frowned.

    It was a woman sitting next to her who spoke to her just now. The woman has big waves, her lips are very red, and everyone calls her sister Zhou.

    "Qianqian, what's missing from your computer?"

    Sister Zhou is an old employee of the magazine and has seen everything. She was the first to hear the editor-in-chief coming to report, and as soon as the editor left, Bu Qian started asking about her computer.

    Obviously, the editor-in-chief's report had an accident on the computer.

    Bu Qian didn't hide anything from her, and said directly, "My report is gone."

    Buqian knew herself very well. She would never write a single word for this kind of report that was about to be handed in.

    Before coming, Bu Shi personally sent her off.

    As for the car accident, the police station has figured it out, but it hasn't been fully settled yet. Before the case is finalized and arrested, the Bu family can no longer rest assured that Bu Qian goes to and from get off work alone.

    Either they pick them up in person, or let professional bodyguards follow them.

    on the way.

    While driving, he told her about the magazine in advance. She has been an intern at the magazine for three months, and now is the final stage.

    In WeChat, the chat history with my best friend Luxi also mentioned work.

    Qianqian lay flat: "I made a theme of prairie tabby cats this time."

    Qianqian lay flat: "[Picture] [Picture] [Picture]"

    Qianqian lay flat: "Show you the prairie I collected Photos of tabby cats, if I have a chance in the future, I will take pictures of them in person.”