Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Ge was scolded by Xia Dai when he was drunk

    , and when he looked at the affectionate young couple in front of him, he didn't like it. After he didn't like it, he started to make trouble.

    Bu Qian saw that he was always pulling his boyfriend to drink, it was obvious that he had malicious intentions and wanted to get his boyfriend drunk.

    "Senior sister, look at him!"

    Bu Qian pointed at Shi Ge and complained: "He made my Ah Yan drink alcohol! Our Ah Yan has to go to work tomorrow, and we won't be able to get up if we get drunk." Xia Dai

    glanced , I didn't care at first.

    Seeing this, Buqian peeled the shrimp balls for her and skewered them on bamboo skewers, and handed them over to her graciously.

    There was a bribe, Xia Dai wiped her hands gracefully, and then slightly lifted the hem of the cheongsam. In the next second, she kicked Shi Ge's chair hard.

    "Plop—"

    Shi Ge was caught off guard and fell off his chair.

    Buqian immediately cheered: "Senior Sister is great!"

    Shi Ge supported the table and stood up, his teeth itching with anger.

    The group quarreled until midnight, Shi Ge was narrow-minded, he took revenge on Bu Qian, and then started revenge on Chu Yan. He pulled Chu Yan and drank several dozens of wine with Chu Yan in a daze.

    When he finally went back, Shi Ge himself was also drunk.

    Bu Qian supported Chu Yan, ignoring him at all: "Senior sister, I'm leaving. Ah Yan can't even stand still, I'm going back to make sober soup for Ah Yan!"

    Bu Qian doesn't like drinking, so this meeting The son is still awake and can take care of Chu Yan.

    Shi Ge was drunk and no one cared.

    He picked up a pair of good-looking eyes, looked at Chu Yan who was leaving, and greeted him from behind without giving up: "Chu Yan, come on, keep drinking!"

    Chu Yan: "..."

    Before Chu Yan answered, his arm Just got screwed.

    Bu Qian said angrily, "Drink if brother asks you to drink, aren't you stupid! Don't talk to him anymore, let him sleep on the main road by himself today." Bu Qian was not aggressive towards people just now

    .

    But now he was walking back with Chu Yan, and he became fierce.

    Chu Yan's drinking capacity is actually not low, but he can't drink mixed wine, even white beer mixed together. This kind of mixed wine, he will get drunk after drinking too much.

    When drinking just now, Shi Ge mixed two glasses for him.

    Bu Qian left with her boyfriend, and Shi Ge was almost left behind. Xi Wang patted him on the head and hiccupped: "I'm old and I can't hold you back any longer. You can find a way to get back by yourself."

    Xi Wang left as soon as he said he would, but he really didn't take him with him.

    At the stall, only he and Xia Dai were left for a while.

    Two people, you look at me, and I look at you. Shi Ge was able to bend and stretch, and grabbed Xia Dai's wrist on the spot: "Senior sister, don't be so cruel."