Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Acting

    assistant Li was a little confused when he saw the WeChat message that popped up.

    The third young master Chu is a complete dandy, he is in the same camp as his elder brother Chu Jian, and he harbored malice towards Chu Yan who was taken back to Chu's house halfway.

    Ever since Chu Yan took over the Mingxin Group, the third young master Chu would come over from time to time to disgust people.

    Even if Chu Yan refuses to order, Assistant Li has no intention of letting Third Young Master Chu come over.

    Assistant Li suppressed his doubts, and replied to the boss: "I see, I will call the security guard over now."

    Bu Qian didn't know anything about Chu Yan's chat on WeChat.

    She's figuring this out. She had just broken up with the magazine this afternoon, so it stands to reason that this matter would not spread so quickly.

    There were other units that rejected her too quickly, not within the normal reaction time.

    Unless, someone told these units in advance.

    Taking a deep breath, he calmed down his emotions. After a while, she called Zhai Bian directly.

    The phone rang for a while and was connected.

    Bu Qian asked straight to the point: "Editor Zhai, did you make other units reject my job application?"

    Zhai Jianguo paused for a few seconds, as if holding his breath. He questioned Bu Qian: "You just left our magazine, and you want to switch to another one?!"

    Bu Qian: "..."

    Bu Qian was almost overwhelmed by these words.

    She opened her eyes slightly, and asked back in a startled tone: "I've resigned and I haven't found another family. Do I have to serve you for three years?!"

    Zhai Jianguo: "???"

    Zhai Jianguo blushed, he He patted the table heavily and shouted: "Bu Qian, do you know what you are talking about?"

    Bu Qian blinked and said, "You want me to repeat it to you?"

    Hearing her tone, Zhai Jianguo seemed to really intend to repeat it to himself. His blood pressure was rising steadily. If he hadn't been considered healthy for the past two years, he might have been pissed to death on the spot.

    "Buqian."

    Zhai Jianguo grabbed the corner of the table with his free hand. It is rare for him to lose his composure so much that his voice lost his composure: "If you have to act so ugly, I don't mind showing my old face. I'll teach you a lesson!"

    Hearing this, Bu Qian smiled.

    "Editor Zhai, I was rejected by other units this afternoon. Could it be that it was your fault? Please show your old face and block me. I am really sorry." The chat between the two was full of gunpowder

    . Almost dropped the phone.

    Buqian made this call just to confirm. Now that she has confirmed it, she puts the account on the head of the right owner in her heart, and she will not find the wrong person in the future.

    "Chu Yan."

    Bu Qian put down the phone again, turned around, and looked at Chu Yan who was sitting behind the desk. She asked calmly: "Do you think I will be defeated?"