Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    After the uncle

    hung up the phone, Yu Liao looked at the screen of the phone, and he was stunned for a moment before he realized: "Fuck, how are you going to notify... at least tell me the answer!"

    He really wants to know the answer now!

    Not far away, someone was urging him to go over.

    Yu Liao angrily turned off his cell phone, and as he walked forward, he complained: "That means I can bear you! Change to someone with a bad temper, and you two will be friends in less than three days." Yu Liao went to busy

    himself On the other side, Chu Yan also dialed Bu Shi's number.

    When I answered the phone while walking, I was in a private club. He has not been in a good mood for the past two days, someone organized a venue and asked him to come out and relax.

    It was said that it was a game for him to relax, but he didn't feel relaxed after sitting up to now.

    "Step time."

    Someone chatted and brought the topic to the person who received the most attention in their circle: "I heard that you have cooperated with Mingxin Group a while ago, and after the cooperation, you will continue to work on new projects." Cooperation. Is there such a thing?"

    The tone of the man's question was smiling, but there was a trace of jealousy in his eyes.

    To be able to cooperate with Chu Yan is a big deal.

    These people in the circle are both afraid of Chu Yan and want to get close to Chu Yan. Bu Shi didn't seem to have much contact with Chu Yan at ordinary times, and no one thought that he would suddenly hook up with Chu Yan.

    Leaning against the sofa while walking, he picked up the cup in front of him and took a sip. After finding that it contained high-purity wine, he put the cup back on the coffee table.

    "Where did you hear that? Why haven't I heard that Ming Xin and I have a new cooperation?"

    "Ming Xin recently signed an agreement with He Er, not when he was following the steps." Someone corrected lazily.

    Now that this is the beginning, the topic of their chat is naturally indispensable to Chu Yan.

    Since this young master was taken back to the Chu family, from young master Chu to president Chu, they have all been bystanders in the past few years.

    They wanted to break their heads, but they didn't understand how this person who was not favored by them had achieved today's achievements step by step.

    Are those methods of his city mansion born, or who trained him?

    "Bushi, when you came into contact with Chu Yan, what do you think of others? I feel that the Chu family's boss and second child are much more tempered than him. It's a pity that the Chu family is now in his hands." The man said

    this The meaning of the words seems to be to gain impression points for the eldest and second child of the Chu family.

    There was also a person who said in a timely manner: "Chu Jian has been busy with a new business recently, and I heard that it is quite profitable. Do you want to invest a little bit in it? Zhuang Mao and I each invested a million. Chu Jian and I know everything about it." Now, he is busy with his business this time, and his father is behind his back to help him manage it, so he will definitely make a steady profit." "