Chapter Ten: Dangerously in Love

After a few weeks, I finally arrived in Orlando Florida. It oddly enough reminded me of Paradise Island; warm weather, high humidity, and tons of animals running around everywhere. The palmtrees also resembled each other.

I wasn't expecting to be picked up at the airport, but then again I wasn't expecting to come here so soon either. Thankfully the plane tickets were affordable and I had a VISA already. The bustling airport was noisy and my senses were being overloaded by my surroundings. From bright lights to screaming children the commotion was undeniably chaos. My bag thankfully came quickly, and I was dying to get out of this place as soon as possible.

My phone rang and I quickly answered to Dream's familiar voice. "Hey Y/n, I'm here to pick you up what terminal are you in?" I glanced towards the strange signs everywhere, spotting one that said Terminal C.

"I think I'm in Terminal C," I headed towards the sliding glass doors towards the sunny day and swishing palm trees just outside. I saw Clay's car pull up and I hopped in. My small bag fit beside me.

"You look nice," I saw him blush in the mirror, "Did you do something with your hair?"

I giggled, "Not really, but thank you nonetheless aha. No rush or anything, but I'm curious where we're going for our little 'date' tomorrow."

"There is a new restaurant that opened up," He explained, "If you like, we can go there. No filming, nothing. Later one we can do a stream about what happened if you want."

I smiled, "That actually sounds really nice- I didn't know you had things so well thought out."

"I kissed you for a reason didn't I?" Clay chuckled, "I think you're a really cool person Y/n, and I'd at least like to stay where we are now."

Something about how accepting he'd been so far made my head spin. I swallowed and decided to finally admit it, "I'm going to have to be honest with you Clay. I think you're the most wonderful person, and we really connected over the game show. I think I'm done being friends, and, of course only if you want to, I'd like to move our relationship to the next steps."

"I was hoping you'd say that," Relief flooded his voice. "You're one of the most gorgeous girls I've ever met, and I think we're going to have fun on our date tonight. Make sure you wear something pretty," He laughed, "Even though you could wear a trash bag for all I care." Something about the cheesy line made me giggle out loud. There was just something about him that I could talk on and on for hours and hours about. The way he seemed to always know what I was thinking and feeling, gosh. I was really in deep now, huh?

Time flew by, and I already unpacked at his house. Since I'd gotten to Florida quite late in the day I slept almost as soon as I got everything sorted out. The next day however would be a new era for me. I brushed my hair silky and nice, then got on a reasonable outfit, only to be greeted by strawberry waffles and a smiling Dream. Here I was, thinking I'd be the one to make a surprise.

"You didn't have to do this," My heart beat faster like always.

"I insist," He pulled my chair out and we ate our breakfast while joking about the Love or Host stream. The rest of the day went by a breeze, going to a boba shop, prank-calling George and Sapnap, then heading down to the beach. Warm sand stretched out for miles, and the ocean waves lapped at the shore. Seagulls cawed even in February, as well as many little kids splashing and playing with inflatable toys. If this was just a regular day with him, how romantic would our date be later on tonight? I wouldn't have to wait long for the answer...

-------------------------------

713 Words omg the grind is TOUGH guys. 1000+ chapter will be coming soon, I'm honestly just trying to get stuff out at this point. I keep getting distracted with a bunch of random ideas, and again homework is rough. Stay hydrated! <