Chapter Eleven: The Romantic Date

The starry night sky shone its dim light onto the ground as me and Dream pulled up to the grand opening of the new restaurant. According to him the red dress I was wearing; which I absolutely was slaying, looked ravishing on me. And here I thought he wasn't a 'words' guy.

They had balloons, candles, and tons of decorations inside "The White Rabbit." The aroma of steak drifted through the air, making my mouth water. A kind server seated us at a table for two, and we had a window seat to look outside at the crystal waters of the ocean.

"Today marks the day," Dream smiled, "Of the beginning of my perfect life. Every moment I spend with you is amazing Y/n, and I hope I'm not moving too fast or anything, but... I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend."

"I think I'd like that," I gently held his hand. Our food soon arrived and it tasted absolutely amazing. Somehow, I knew that even though I'd only just met this guy I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

"Uh oh," We just finished dessert and he was looking out the window, "It's pouring outside and our cars' far away. Me and Clay walked to the front entrance and ran through the rain giggling and laughing to the car. We weren't drenched; but it certainly wasn't comfortable.

------------------------------------

ok. I just couldn't finish the chapter this time. I put this in my other book too, but with the Dsmp announced as officially  ended by Dream, I just feel heartbroken, numb, and discouraged. What am I supposed to write besides fanfiction?!? I don't want to transition to a new fandom. I hope they make something similar to the Dream Smp someday. ALSO, yes I've looked at origins, but I really like Dream's character and he's my fav content creator. I wish he was in it. How would you guys feel about me making Empires content? I watch LDShadowLadys' POV, but idk if I could make an x reader on any of them. Scratch that, I DEFINITELY can't. It would have to be an AU, and uhmm... Not my style. It's not 100% officially ended yet, so I'll wait it out just a little longer. Definitely not bawling my eyes out to a Tommy and Tubbo playlist where one of the lyrics says, "I know its over."