The Portal

It has been a couple of years after the end of the fourth great ninja war has came to end. The gruesome war that took lives of thousands of shinobis in just the start and that was only the beginning. A grand total of more than 40000 shinobis out of 80000 died in this battle.

At the end, The shinobi alliance had won the war even after a great loss by sealing Kaguya and Zetsu, and defeating Madara and Obito the main instigator of the war. At the  time of  the war there emerged 2 people who were called the heroes of the war. These two are known as Sasuke Uchiha(The Last Uchiha ) and Naruto Uzumaki(The Child of Prophecy).

Although the war is over and the rest of the elemental nations are at peace for the first time since the creation

Although the war is over and the rest of the elemental nations are at peace for the first time since the creation. There are still lingering threats that needs to be dealt with like the ninjas that gone rogue and the lives of the family who's members lost there lives in this war.

As to deal with this major issue every village leader(Kage) tried their best. There are 5 major villages leaf, sand, mist, lightning and the last stone village. Each village is ruled by their leader known as kage. The kage of the village hidden in the leaves changed after the war. The new kage Kakashi hatake became the leader of the village for the sole reason of fulfilling his friends request.

The biggest threat in current time is that of the otsutsuki clan. As one of their members is  strong enough to destroy the entire village with no effort. Like few days ago an otsutsuki from moon warned about destroying the moon and to counter the next moves of the clan Sasuke is on the journey to find the traces left of the past and kaguya so they can at least be prepared for the next attack.

This journey also helps Sasuke redeem himself for all of his past actions, desite them being forgiven from the current hokage and his successor(Naruto). He travelled through dimensions to search for any clues of the weakness of the otsutsuki.

That's when he notices something happening and space distorting in the border between fire and lightning country although its not a major issue as it happened many times and there are many distortions that lead to portal to some unknown places but not too dangerous.

Naruto POV:

I am currently taking a break from my successor classes and missions to go a date with my girlfriend, Hinata. I was such a fool that does not realise his feeling for someone so beautiful and caring despite her liking me from the academy days.

Our destination is Ichiraku's ramen store as they make the best ramen in the world and another thing is that i am saving money to buy a new house for us, if we end up getting married anytime.

Naruto: Oji-san one bowl of pork ramen. What would you like to eat Hinata.

Hinata: One miso ramen.

Teuchi: Coming right up.

Ayame: Are you on a date, Naruto. Are you thinking of taking your relationship further.

This is Ayame the ramen shop owner's daughter and she always treats me like who i am and been a sister figure to me. So a sudden question out of nowhere had me startled and make me blush as i was embarrassed  and saw hinata embarrassed too.

So giving in to her teasing i simply replied as a "Yes". There were literal stars in her eyes. Our ramen was served as we were eating and getting teased by Ayame an Anbu appeared out of nowhere with the message that.

Anbu: Lord Naruto, You have been summoned by the Hokage urgently.

I have no choice but to follow the orders as Kakashi sensei has called me urgently i wonder why. I am still sad though i have to leave my date in the middle.

Naruto: Sorry Hinata,  Kakashi sensei has urgently called i have to go.

Hinata : I'll come with you. Maybe i could help

I thought that it was sweet of her to offer help in an urgent situation and agreed but his thoughts were still in the lines of "What's so urgent that Kakashi sensei called me"

________________________________________________________________________________

                                                            PLEASE VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE