FIRST ENCOUNTER

SASUKE POV:

My team and I just dive into the mysterious portal to Investigate the things that lie beyond the portal. As we get through the portal we arrived at the site that looks like a base in the forest but the strangest thing is that only one person is guarding the base. Looking around I can't sense any person nearby either there's only him or they are powerful enough to block and erase their presence from any elite shinobi.

Souei: Hello Everyone, My name is Souei. I am a humble servant of the lord of this territory. My master has sent me here to fetch you all, As he wishes to see you.

The man standing here has dark blue hair with locks covering one of his eyes. He has a horn on his forehead, at the very least he isn't human. He gives off an aura of someone powerful and at the same time someone who walks with dignity. He has the outfit of that anbu's from Konoha but of a blue colour. He has a build of the ninja that's for sure.

Either he is confident in his skills that he can subdue us or he is just that cocky. Either way, we should be cautious as he alone could be dangerous for the whole expedition team.

Kakashi: my name is Kakashi Hatake, this here is my expedition team our objective here is to survey if the portal is of any threat to our people.

Souei: yes please, our ruler is requesting your audience in his office.

Kakashi POV;

The envoy introduces himself and I can say he is powerful. I don't know how much powerful as I can't just challenge him to spar on a potential diplomatic talk. I can say Sasuke thinks the same. As everyone introduced their name I can say for sure this diplomatic talk will be long.

The way he insists that his ruler is requesting our presence in the office, it seems he is a pushover but I can say by looking at the envoy that he is the opposite.

Naruto is excited to explore this world. At least someone is excited, after the introduction are over the envoy name Souei lifted his hand as he lifted his hand a girl was kneeling on the ground on one knee.

Souka: You called, lord Souei

Souei: This lady here is Souka she will be with us as a guard for our journey.

We barely had any time to react we can say this girl is powerful not as powerful as a jinchurki but still powerful and this girl just addressed Souei as lord. That means he is powerful too. I am still thinking about what type of world we set foot into.

There is only one thing I can do in a situation like this, and that is to call some more people in the ruse of the political talk.

3RD PERSON'S POV:

As Naruto's group made their way Kakashi asks Souei if there is a treaty signed there. He can't make a decision by himself. So he would be grateful if he can take the letter to the people outside the portal. As they are the fellow leader of their world. Souie immediately agreed and gone to the other side of the portal.

Shikamaru's POV:

This world is weird all I can see is a forest does that mean the portal connected both world's forests? Apart from that this blue-haired individual is giving me goosebumps. I can say for certain that he is not human as he has horns on his forehead but that wasn't the end of the problems as the red-haired girl that appeared after him is also bad news as she came out of now where.

The souei individual ordered the girl to escort us to some mansions as he fetch the people on the other side of the gate. He also told her that to tell lord Diablo to prepare for more housing space. That leads to the question of how many individuals have the title of the lord in this country or do they call them lord based on the hierarchy of power? I guess I would get my answers soon.

After seeing the last of Souei entering the portal, we departed for the road that would take us to the capital city of this country that's called JURA TEMPEST FEDERATION.

It's too troublesome!!!!