Journey To Tempest

Naruto POV:

Souei has gone to fetch Garra and his crew as the kages are necessary for these diplomatic talks between nations of Inter-dimensional scale. The lady with horns and a pink and red ninja outfit named Souka is escorting us to the capital city as we crossed through this large forest. The Scale of this forest is huge but the strange thing is that we haven't encountered any dangerous animals in this forest. I think this forest is quiet with no dangerous animals.

Sasuke: It's strange that we haven't encountered any dangerous species yet in this large forest. Is the forest this easy to clear?!

So Sasuke also noticed the lack of activity in the forest huh? The forest was silent and not in a good way.

Souka: oh, all the monsters are being dealt with as we speak so you don't have to worry about that as it is my job to bring you back safely.

The moment she said that we froze that means there are more people beside us as we speak but I can't sense them and I don't want to reveal Kurama to them as he can be our trump card if things went south.

Kakashi: what do you mean they are being dealt with as we speak? And there are monsters here?

Souka: oh, you guys are new here and don't know but the city we are moving is the monster country or tempest country's capital.

Sakura: we are going to the monster country.

So we are going to the monster country. That explains as a monster living in the forest is normal but they build a city. That's something I didn't expect from monsters. I got closer to Hinata so I could protect her if something happens

Shikamaru's POV

As I was listening, we are going to the monster country and they are dealt with. This just means that they are much more proficient in stealth so much so that one of the best sensors in the world(Naruto) cant sense them.

My curiosity took the better of me and I couldn't help but ask.(what's a nara without curiosity)

Shikamaru: How long would it take us to reach the monster country?

I can see everyone is waiting for the answer to the exact same question. As they are paying very close attention to the answer given.

Souka: Technically, we are in the country or you could say the entire forest is our country recognised by great beings.

So we are in the country and just going to the capital city via the forest. But what did she mean by great beings?

Sakura: what do you mean by great being?

Souka: Ah, they are the demon lords. For something like that, you should inquire directly to my lord.

The demon lord, means there are demons here in the country too. Just like in the land of demons, that Naruto visited. But I think demons here are far stronger them in our dimension.

The rest of the journey was relatively peaceful we were talking and enjoying the view of this endless forest. As time passed we came across the long and wide road that passes through the middle of this giant forest. I also noticed that there are devices that are laid across the road on each side at several intervals.

Souka: this is a highway that connects the nation of Dwargon to the north and Tempest to the south.

She saw me taking glances at the devices that are on the other side of the road and quickly told me what they were.

Souka: Those are magic tools invented by our scientists to keep the monsters away from the main road. You will find them In regularly as we continue our journey.

So, it's something that keeps the monsters at bay. Interesting so the development of the capital will be greater than that of any nation in our world. Judging by the highway and those devices. There are also road signs that are present on the road and interestingly we can understand them. They were written in Japanese except for the things written above as they are completely different languages.

Hinata: How can we read the words on the tablet below, If we are in another world?

That is the question that I too have in my mind. If we are in another world the language should also be different than how are we communicating and understanding the words.

Souka: it's simple really, I got a skill that helps me communicate with others even if they spoke a different language. Almost everyone in Tempest has one. It's just that you happen to be someone who understands Japanese. So you can read it.

Hinata: But How is there Japanese written on the tablets?

Souka: I wonder!!!

Surprisingly, she didn't answer that means that we have to ask their lord about this. We are just standing here and not moving. It just means that we are waiting for something but what?

Kakashi POV:

I can see that Shikamaru had a lot of questions and to quell that thirst, He asked a lot of questions. He is a Nara after all it's in their blood. Well, jokes aside, she had answered all of our questions and the last question she dodged is that of the tablet and the Japanese written on it. Well, it just means that we have to confront their leader about it

But the main thing that concerns me is that we are standing here for ten minutes. Like seriously, what are we waiting for? I couldn't hold it in and asked her.

Kakashi: Excuse me, Miss why and how long are we going to wait?

Souka: Not for long, I sent Lord Diablo a message he should be here any minute, here we go he came.

I can see something approaching at a high speed, coming towards u. We don't know what it is so we are on guard. Seeing us on guard miss souka assured us.

Souka: don't worry, I take it its your first time seeing a car. They are high-speed transport vehicles. You can say a modified version of the carriage. After listening to the explanation we calmed down and wait for these so-called cars.

Inside the car there was a handsome man with a Butler outfit that serves Daimios. He is creepy with his laugh.

Souka: I have brought them safely lord Diablo.

Diablo: kukuku, That I can see. Well done you can go back to your post souka. I can escort them now.

Souka: Hai

So he is diablo, by looking at his he seems to be a normal human but my instincts are telling me he is dangerous and can kill us all without breaking a sweat.

Diablo: I will be your escort from now on. The cars are prepared so you can sit and relax. We will arrive at Tempest in at least forty minutes. So enjoy your trip.

Just as he opened the door we sat in the car and set off to Tempest. The two cars were fast I wonder if we can ever achieve this level of technology.

____________________________________________________________________________

I KNOW I AM TAKING TIME AND I AM SLOW BY STREATCHING THE CHAPTERS AND TAKING THE SLOW PACE. BUT SOME PEOPLE WANTED A NEW CHAPTER AND I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME FOR THINKING THE CHAPTER.

AT LEAST DON'T REQUEST FOR MORE CHAPTERS WHEN I HAVE TOLD THAT IT WILL NOT BE RELEASED FOR ONE WEEK. 

LITERALLY ITS ALMOST 12 AM HERE AND THERE IS ENGLISH PAPER TOMMOROW AT 9 AM. SO THAT WHY I AM WRITING THIS CHAPTER.

NOW DON'T WISH FOR ANYMORE ANY TIME SOON I AM GOING TO WRITE TBATE x TENSURA NEXT CHAPTER. SO SEE YA.

SAYONARA!!!