Exploration

NARUTO POV:

I am currently looking for Sakura and Sasuke as they said they needed some alone time for themselves so we got separate ways. The servants at the mansion provided us with the maps and other necessary documents that could come in handy. We were also provided guides that will follow us and show us the beauty of Tempest, but Kakashi- Sensei and other Kages generously refused them by saying "They want to experience it on their own and not follow someone's direction". The people of Tempest understood our intention and backed off from the proposal.

The real intention behind our ungraceful refusal was that: There will always be someone that will keep an eye on us so we couldn't make any unnecessary movements and guides will only take us to the place that will be the best. It just ruins the whole point of gathering information while exploring and that's how it was supposed to be.

This place is amazing. We divided into a group of two. So, there are a total of three groups which consists of: Sakura and Sasuke, Hinata and me and Shikamaru and sensei in one team. We are to explore the south gate of the southern district, whereas Kakashi sensei will explore the central district in the meantime Sasuke will finish exploring the regions that border the central district.

According to Kakashi-Sensei, These marvellous and extravagant mansions, The kind people and the power they have could be a façade. That it is used in case of fooling the other party. He told that on the suspicion, that there are districts made to divide people. So he thought that the central district in which we are staying could be a place for rich people and other districts would be for poor people.

Well, That's all that happened and there isn't a single sign of inconvenient life in this nation. There are museums, parks, amusement parks, colosseum, labs, companies etc. Most of the things I don't even know what they are.

So, Hinata and I decided that we should go back to our meeting place and wait for the rest of the team in the central district. As we promised we will meet each other in two hour and travel together for convenience.

Shikamaru's POV:

Well, I have my speculations about this country being exaggerated in the rumours that everyone is happy in this country and they treat everyone equally. Apparently, they weren't just some rumours it seems to be true as far as I have seen and explore this city and the people living in it I can tell they are happy by just a glance. There is one rule in this country that almost everyone follows that is "A day without work is a day without food". This concludes one thing you won't be sleeping without food in this nation.

One thing noticeable in this country is that they are very loyal and respectable to their respective leader as I too belong to a ninja village where Hokage is at the top. I can see the level they show respect to their masters is at the level beyond a kage would deserve. I guess that is a good thing. We were moving across the streets when we ran into a big monster standing outside the orphanage. He was big and has brown colour skin with two teeth that are exposing itself.

We got ready to attack, if he tries to attack children as there are human children among them but as soon as the gates of the orphanage opened the children ran to him hugging him and asking him to lift them up. Just in time, the matron of the orphanage came running out. We got closer to find out what was happening as we ask:

Kakashi: what's happening?

The children and the two adults looked at us and replied by introducing themselves to us. The monster go on first and introduced himself.

???: You are the people that are lord Rimuru's guests right? I am Geld, I am in charge of defending the capital and construction with my troops. It's nice to meet you.

This big guy is actually in the military and by the looks of it at a very high post at that as he defends the capital with his power. I can see him doing the military job but construction. I don't get it. Maybe it's to earn money.

???: I am Gabimaru, The in charge of this orphanage. It's an honour to meet the lord's guests. Sir Geld came by once in a while to meet the children whose parents died early or sacrificed themselves on the battlefield against Angels.

After the conversation with the matron, we came to the conclusion that our assumption of him is wrong and he is actually a good person. We saw him playing with the kids and giving them snacks to eat. He is just like their father figure. 

After their play is over he came to us handing us snacks that we didn't order

After their play is over he came to us handing us snacks that we didn't order. By saying:

Geld: You are the guests in the country. So it is my responsibility to take care of your needs.

He sure is considerate. Well, I want to sleep. It sure is a drag coming over to this place. The time limit for the two hours is coming to an end so it was time for us to go but lord hokage has other plans.

Kakashi: Can you tell me more about the capital and its history?

Geld: I could tell you but it will be more fun watching the history through images in the museum I could recommend you to a fantastic guide that will help you through your time in the capital. She is also known as the best in her field. The pamphlet that you are holding is also written by her.

Kakashi: It would be great if you could introduce me to her. She would be a great help.

That's how Geld gave us the business card of the person who will be our real guide. It sure is helpful now we don't have to endlessly roam around in this needlessly big city but I was curious about one thing. That's when Geld said that he has some work to do so he will leave first.

Shikamaru: Why did you suddenly accept the guide when you were against it, lord Hokage?

Kakashi: Well, I thought we can trust him as the children trust him. It's just the gut feeling but I thought of going with the children's hearts.

The discussion came to an end as we came to the front gate of the central capital. Where we came across the other teams that were waiting for us. Looks like we are late.

Naruto: you took so long sensei. We were bored waiting for you.

Kakashi: Sorry, we got the perfect guide for our trip. The one who recommended her said that the pamphlet we are using is made by her.

Sakura couldn't suppress her excitement and asked in a squealing tone;

Sakura: Really, She is a girl. What's her name?

Kakashi: Hmm, Let's see the card says her name is Framea. (She is a spin-off character if you don't know)

________________________________________________________________________________

FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE MY WORK!!!!. IT TAKES MUCH EFFORT AND I FEEL MOTIVATED TO WRITE MORE.