Revival!!! Part-2

FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE THE STORY I WILL TRY TO BRING MORE AMAZING CONTENTS IN THE FUTURE.

_______________________________________________________________

Rimuru POV:

Well, Milim Sure went overboard on this one. there was no need to fire Drago Nova. The power of stardust alone turn them into nothingness and even their soul was lost. Fortunately, I was quick to realise and put on a barrier that had helped in recovering the soul of the deceased.

Although this process required me to use more Magicules than normal. According to Ciel, this will actually help them in gaining the skill in the near future. As skills are obtained from the subconscious of oneself. Well, this could only happen if I ever give consent to the Voice of the World on this matter. This will be a pretty interesting development to see.

Apart from this, there is Veldora who is constantly requesting that he will train one of them to make them a great warrior. I don't know about the warrior thing but it would be a miracle if they survived Veldora and Milims Training Regime.

Among these, they were treating me like I am some kind of criminal and I have killed them. So when I was reviving them their close friends and family members were present there. The lazy-looking and ponytailed hair boy was so terrified that he was not interested in the revival process and went to bed. Whereas the lavender hair girl was crying so much and accusing us from time to time that it was our fault for this mess.

Well, they couldn't blame us for what happened, Millim is a loose canon and no one can control her. Although she really went overboard. The people who were present at the time of revival were completely dumbfounded by the revival techniques of this world.

Ciel has told me that they too, have the revival techniques although inferior to us in every possible way. I didn't ask her it was not too late to ask her afterwards about this.

Temari POV:

We are In front of the door for the meeting room but what happened previously has been etched into our minds and chances are we would never forget it till we live.

A few hours earlier:

Just now I saw my youngest brother die right in front of me and turned into ashes. Not even a body was left in front of me. There was only one emotion that was in my mind now: Rage.

It is the first time since the fourth great ninja war that something like this happened. The first time I saw my brother this scared of something. Although he was prepared to die at any moment for the sake of the village and our homeland. This still hurts me.

There aren't even ashes left to take with us. Even though I know that it's pointless to hope for revenge, I still want it.

So the best course of action would be to take them by surprise. Although the chances of survival are less, this is the only chance to get what I want there won't be any good chances next.

So I took out the Kunai from the flack jacket ready to attack. Just when I was ready to pierce the throat of the black-haired girl(Chloe) in front of me to make them feel my grief. I know it is cowardice but we are ninjas we never play fair and I am willing to put down my life for this.

As if reading my mind Kankuro attacked the leader of the nation. That idiot! Not only him Darui who was with B also tried to attack but was stopped by him.

My kunai didn't go so far before the black-haired butler caught Kankuro and was about to execute him.

Temari: Please leave him alone! I am willing to do anything. Please, I can't bear to watch any more of my family die.

I knelt down and Tears were flowing like a stream from my eyes. I can't watch it any more than this.

Diablo: Little girl, he should have thought about his actions beforehand and if he has the courage to point the weapon then he should also have the courage to bear the consequences.

Temari: please I will do anything. Just spare him. Please!! You can take my life.

Kankuro: Don't worry about me, sister. Take care of yourself.

Chloe: you should leave him Diablo. You know he can't do anything to us.

Diablo: yes, lady Chloe.

The girl in front of me just ordered him to release my brother. I am happy about it. she is the same girl whom I tried to assassinate just now she saved my brother and just smiled at me and said.

Chloe: Don't worry. We will revive your youngest brother and everyone that died here in a short time.

Although I was happy that they could revive them It's still unsettling as there isn't anybody left here. just when I was about to ask her a voice sounded in my head.

Chloe( If you want to assassinate someone, first know everything about them. That little piece of iron in your hand won't do the trick.)

These words sent a chill down my spine. Just as I was planning to take Kankuro and return there was a golden and green circle on the ground within a few kilometer radius.

I wish I could ask Shikamaru about this. He went to the mansion assigned early because he was so terrified to speak maybe he knew that they will revive everyone that has died there.

In front of our very eyes everything that was destroyed from trees, and mountains to local vegetation, everything came back to life once again. I also say that the bodies and clothes of my brother and everyone were made out of thin air and they were coming back to life once again.

________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY IF THE CHAPTER IS OVERBEARING. I JUST WROTE, WHAT A NORMAL PERSON WOULD FEEL IN THAT SITUATION. 

INFORM ME IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH TEMARI'S CHARACTER.