The Advent Of The Meeting

PLEASE FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE THE STORY BECAUSE I WILL TRY TO MAKE MORE AMAZING CONTENTS.

________________________________________________________________________________

3RD PERSON POV:

Flamia knows it, she knows the guest that arrived yesterday at the meeting has greatly misunderstood her implementation of the word 'World'. She knew that they have thought of the synonym. So her word World interpreted into the planet people live on, but who was she to correct them? Lord Rimuru has personally ordered her to not disclose sensitive information. In her opinion, the misleading information she gave was more than enough to compensate for the information she told them. By this time she was sure that they would be inside the meeting room, introducing themselves.

Life wasn't always a flower path. There will be thorns in the path too. The only thing the people from the other side of the gate wished for was peaceful talk. That is why they stepped inside the meeting hall only to a beautiful lady with platinum silver bluish hair and a face that screams Goddess.

Kakashi POV:

There were many talks that took place yesterday after the dinner with Miss Flamia. One of them was How to handle the current information that we have on the other party. One thing is for sure they are extremely strong as they have shown in the forest.

With the information we have been provided, we deduced that they are capable of destroying the world. That means they are at the level of Naruto and Sasuke (LOL). Both of them haven't used their full power or potential yet but I am sure they are strong enough to destroy a planet in this large universe.

The problem was that there were eight of these individuals that are like Naruto and Sasuke. Assuming the rest aren't as strong as the first three. There are still Catastrophe class beings that roam around like Natural disasters. We have come to the conclusion that even if we fail to form an alliance with them. We should at least form a Non-Aggression pack to at least keep our border safe.

After we had a great good night's sleep in the mansion. We were given clothes that we have to change into. Although we ignored the request saying "We are perfectly comfortable in these clothes. So we don't need extra ones." After that we had a nice breakfast and moved straight to the meeting room where the talks will take place.

Although these are the things that happened up until now. I am currently frozen in one place due to the beauty of the person in front of me is very .................................. Beautiful. The term beauty was an understatement for her as she is the persona of what a goddess looks like. Even Kaguya wasn't this of a beauty. Her aura is otherworldly. Ooh, This is another world.

I was bought back to reality when Temari hit Shikamaru on the back of the head. I coughed a few times and everyone on the other side is laughing. I guess they know what happened. Well, getting out of embarrassment I extended my hand towards the lady who seems to be in charge.

Kakashi: I am Kakashi hatake. I am the hokage of Konoha Village. It's a pleasure to meet you. I am sorry for our unprofessional behaviour.

She laughed and said in a friendly tone.

???: It's all right. I am Rimuru Tempest by the way this misunderstanding happens a lot.

Curious about what she said. I asked.

Kakashi: Excuse me. What misunderstanding?

Rimuru: Oh, I am a man. You know that right?

What he is a man I couldn't believe it. who would believe that? Judging by everyone's reaction no one would. I have to say something to not make the atmosphere awkward.

Kakashi: Of cour.....

Naruto: what? You are a man?

Smack!!!

Sakura: You Idiot you have to question that?

Just when I was about to ease up the situation Naruto being him made it worse. Even though Sakura hit Naruto with the punch the mood is down. The atmosphere became gloomy all of a sudden too. Expect one thing that is a person with white hair and blue eyes. Who is also beautiful as the lord here giggled. The main thing is that she is the only one sitting on the chair while others are standing as their lord hasn't sat down.

 The main thing is that she is the only one sitting on the chair while others are standing as their lord hasn't sat down

???: hahaha. They are truly funny little brother. It was a good idea to visit you here to kill some of my time. I am Velzard by the way.

She introduces herself while sitting down and sipping the tea and even though she is rude. The elegance in her movement says that she has no time for insignificant creatures like us.

Rimuru: excuse her behaviour. My sister doesn't quite socialize with everyone.

Garra: It's all right Lord Rimuru. It was our fault that we questioned your gender. As we are short on time. Shall we start the meeting for today's agenda?

He replied in a friendly tone. That I will doubt that he is a leader of a powerful nation. As the matter about his gender was nothing but a lie.

Rimuru: please, Rimuru is Fine. Yes, we should start the meeting. Testarossa!!!

That's how the Testarossa called everyone's title first.

Testarossa: On the left people from the other side of the gate. The leader of the five great villages and their successor and subordinates.

The people over there clapped for us and gave us flowers and stuff which were taken away by the attendants. There are also green-coloured people on the right side of the table. This can mean that they are also in the government.

Testarossa: On the Right is the King of Tempest Rimuru Tempest, His wife Chloe Aubert and his sister Velzard with their subordinates.