The challenge

FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE THE STORY. I WILL MAKE SURE TO BRING MORE AMAZING CONTENTS IN THE FUTURE.

______________________________________________________________________________

Rimuru POV:

That loud noise of crash just outside had got to be Milim. There is no one crazy enough in Tempest who would go around blowing things up. Although, She has said she would come over and watch the guests that came this time. The last time Thor came he became her sparring partner for her or more like a punching bag but there is one thing even Milim took notice of is that he has infinite potential and can become one of the most powerful beings in his prime.

So she said she would look at the new visitors here but I have to say she would be utterly disappointed here as there are some people in their group who can be narrow-minded and judge people by their appearance. Although I won't say or judge anyone as the world they came from is where "Wisdom comes with age" is followed and I who just told my age almost 15 years can be considered pretty young. I can't just go around calling myself a person who came from the end of time and space and the concept of age doesn't apply to someone like me. In their eyes, I could be a brat but that still doesn't justify them questioning me on my leadership or doubting me as I am leading this country from the moment I stepped into the forest leaving the cave Veldora was sealed in.

I should say I got used to Milim's landing in my courtyard as this is an everyday occurrence. Even if I am annoyed, I just couldn't teach her all the things. I asked her why she can't come with the portal devices that I set up in every Demon Lord's territory. Her reply was one word, Frey. She told me that Frey keeps tabs on every port that happens in her territory through the portals.

There are many days when I want to scold her but today is not one of those days. She just saved the lives of all the delicates that came here from the other side of the gate. Although these people can all think that we just laughed, I could see Velzard, Chloe and Ciel holding their anger. Their negative vibe was creeping me and just one entrance from Milim diverted their attention from the sudden matter. The vibe I was getting from them was that they would lash out any moment at the people in front. They don't know just how close they were to their deaths. Although Milim's arrival has diverted their attention, Velzard's anger also shifted towards Milim. Although I doubt she would do anything to her one and only niece or I doubt she could do anything. Their battle would be pretty much a stalemate.

Sakura: What happened and who is this milim?

Just when I was thinking of the scenario in my head. The pinky girl asked a question. what was her name again?

Ciel: It's Sakura master.

Ah, so that's her name. well, there is two individual who caught my eye. I think they are Sasuke and Naruto. They are the most powerful In their world. Except for some aliens that attack from time to time.

Rimuru: You don't have to worry about it. She is my friend.

That's when the door burst open. Poor door!! And milim came running and hugged me. Just then she noticed that there is Velzard too who has one of the sadistic smiles when she punishes Veldora.

Velzard: Ara Milim, How many times I have told you not to barge in like that?

The room suddenly got the temperature down by a few degrees. When I saw the guests I can feel that they will freeze if the temperature goes down like this. So I have to intervene.

Rimuru: We can discuss this later right Big Sis?

She calmed down and then Milim excitedly looked at the guests that came from the other side. She looked excitedly and said:

Milim: So, they are the people who came from the portal. They look weak and I don't know if they could even take one punch from one of the people from people of this world. Your patrons or even gobta can give them a fight.

By the looks of it, so I guess even milim is disappointed. I can tell they aren't that much but they have pride in themselves. Especially that old man, Ooniki. He is clearly showing his displeasure when Milim came and talks like they are weak and all.

Milim: But they can become strong too. When I first met you were also around their level right Rimuru? Now look at you strongest in the octagram.

Well, I guess she can say that but the laws of this world don't apply to them as they are neither summoned nor reincarnated in the world. They just came from a portal. Ciel analyse and tell me what would as the side effect of the portal to the other side.

Ciel: Yes master, I am currently running an analysis to what can happen on that side of the gate and came to the conclusion that they can become a low-level cardinal world if the portal is left untouched. As the magicules leaking from the portal can make the vegetation and life organisms on that side several times their power.

I should have guessed that much. Now the one in-million question is do they want to close the portal or I can help them control the magicule leakage that's currently happening.

The talks between Ciel and me happened in a millisecond due to the thought acceleration. That's when the old man who was fuming with anger opened his mouth and said.

Ooniki: Brats these days don't know how the meeting takes place. We are also respected people from where we came from so it would be great if you continue with the meeting. Who is this little girl by the way?

I can see Milim's eyebrows twitch and she is clenching her fists with great anger but the thing I am most proud of is that she didn't hit anybody. If this was old Milim, I can guarantee that the old man would be in the reincarnation cycle by now. Is this what they call character development in the manga?

Milim: do you want to fight old man? Because I can give you one if you want.

Seeing the situation getting worse, People from the other side mainly Kakashi tried to calm the situation down but to no avail as both Milim and the Old man were staring at each other with intensity. I thought this was the perfect opportunity to show them what we are capable of so I told them.

Rimuru: Why not have a light spar? Before we continue with the talks.

________________________________________________________________________________

EXAMS SUCKS!!!