TEMPEST- PART 1

Kakashi POV:

As we got into the so-called transportation vehicle called the car. The travel was a lot smother from there on. Naruto and Hinata were travelling with me in one of the cars and Shikamaru, Sasuke and Sakura are in the other car. On the way to our destination, we saw several Inns, Rest houses every few miles and water fountains for drinking water every few hundred meters. There were also milestones that denote the journey we have covered and the remaining distance. That's quite fascinating as this world is miles ahead of us, I can only wonder what the capital looks like.

As the journey went on, we spotted some people travelling on road and cars like us but less luxurious. There are also some green people riding the wolf. Is it a monster and some of them are guiding the people it seems they are tourists, That came for the first time and are enjoying the view of the journey. I also noticed that hotels are situated at the point where a normal person can even rest after their whole day's journey. There is something called a mobile phone that Diablo has given me before we depart and he said that we can contact him we click these buttons. After dialling the number:

RING:

RING:

RING:

Naruto said he wanted to use the gadget and try it for the first time, not seeing any problem I agreed and gave the phone to Naruto.

Naruto pov:

There was a voice from the other side, it really works, and although I don't want to show it to my face, I really am excited about a gadget like this.

Diablo: can I help you, sir?

Naruto puts his phone on speaker and lets his Hokage in the conversation so he won't create any problems while speaking.

Naruto: Mr Diablo, How much time it would take us to reach the destination?

Diablo: from where you are calling me, I can say for sure that you will be entering Tempest within 15 minutes. Is that all?

Naruto: Really, That's awesome.

Kakashi: Yes, that will be all. Thank you, Mr Diablo.

Diablo: Okay, Then call me if you need anything. I will be waiting for you in the tempest.

I still can't get used to how everyone here is so fast. Do they have some kind of teleportation jutsu? Or how else he can get to the capital city in a matter of minutes? It could be that he has some faster means of transport better than cars. That can cover miles in one go and it's so fast it covers more than 50 miles per hour.

Fifteen minutes passed by while talking and viewing the scenery and there was a massive gate just in front of us. It was so massive that I can say at one time that it was made for giants. I now really think that I was greatly underestimating the technology and advancement of this world. Where ever I turn around in the car there are houses that are bricks and iron or steel instead of wood. The people that were roaming on the streets, immediately gathered on both sides of the road as they saw the cars. I still wonder how they distinguish guests as they didn't do something like this for the other cars.

This is truly one of the best days of my life.

Shikamaru's POV:

I truly am quite shocked by the massive scale of this city. I can say that this city is bigger that our entire village. I wonder how much it would have cost them to make the constructions of this level And I am not the only one that Is shocked. Looks like Sakura and Sasuke have the same reaction as me.

The things I noticed are really fascinating like, almost everyone has a thing called a smartphone and they gave us passage like they knew we were coming

The things I noticed are really fascinating like, almost everyone has a thing called a smartphone and they gave us passage like they knew we were coming. Is this the power of a costly car that we are currently travelling or the number plates every car we came across has? After carefully looking I can say for sure that most of the population of Tempest consists of different species other than humans. Although there are humans it looks like they are in the minority In this nation.

Well, not quite shocking as Souka has informed us that this is a monster country. So it is within the calculation that there would be more monsters than humans in this country. We cross large buildings that touch the sky(skyscrapers). There were many people inside the building that were doing their work. I really want to see and explore this capital city.

The biggest thing in this journey after we enter the city is that everyone has a smile on their faces and there isn't any poor or ill-mannered person we came across.

Just like this, we came to the mansion. There are many things that we saw but couldn't stop by as we were instructed by Mr Diablo that we should come directly to the mansion and then he would set a guide and map for us so we can enjoy the tour of the whole city.

Then we will have a round table meeting with the leader of this country after each member of our party arrives here.

___________________________________________________________________________

THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST PART OF THE TEMPEST SORRY IF ITS SHORT I AM REALLY SLEEPY NOW. I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD NEXT PART TOMORROW MAYBE. 

FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE MY WORK!!!