Multiverse

FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER. I WILL TRY TO BRING MORE INTERESTING CONTENT IN THE FUTURE.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Rimuru POV:

The meeting room became hushed just after Kakashi Hatake's question. And why not it would be, he asked something that is the most important thing for them to know. At least for now. This meeting is taking longer than expected but what can we do? It's not every day that you meet people from the other world and talk about world peace and non-aggression pact.

It is crucial to share information such as this if you want to talk about non-aggression to them. They should at least know about the basic power structure of this world before the peace talks can take place. Sooner or later they will find out about this. So the sooner the better.

Rimuru: Yes, as you have guessed our world is more durable and better than your world in terms of each and every aspect. The laws of this world are strict and when I say tough it means very tough. You have to train and surpass your limit and there is still a gap that you can't cross. Unlike in your world where as long as one has chakra even though they have a limited quantity they can become a chunin rank ninja.

well, the information is correct now. So they are free to ask questions if need be.

Kakashi: How did you know about our ninja rank?

Seriously, they can ask anything and they ask for this. Do they really think that I won't be collecting information on them and their home as we are conducting peace talks for non-aggression? Are they that ignorant? Welp never mind.

Rimuru: I did some research and well there are people that are stationed in your villages. That is giving me live information.

Naruto: So, you are spying on us?

Guy: You hurt our feelings brat. It's not spying, It's information gathering. You gotta do what you got to do. Feelings don't matter.

Although harsh, he raised a fair point. I can see some dissatisfied faces in the audience on the opposite side. Whatever they say won't help much in this situation.

Benimaru: Indeed, you can spy on others in the name of information gathering and you can't accept the same treatment to happen to yourself.

Those words pierced through the hearts of the otherworlders. They had the expression that they wanted to say something but the words couldn't come out of their mouth.

Ciel:( I can help you with that. I can tell you what they are thinking. Do you want that.)

And here comes Ciel's suggestion.

Rimuru: (No, I am not petty enough to look into someone else's mind and I have a rough idea of what they are trying to say.)

Ciel: (And what would that be Master.)

Rimuru: (There could be only one thing in this situation and that is either they are criticizing us or they are openly slandering me in their minds.)

Ciel: (Wow, You can do mind reading without any use of skill. I guess we really learn new things every day.)

Rimuru: (How are you learning to say these things? And did you use a sarcastic voice towards me.)

Ciel: (Whatever do you mean, Master)

Sigh, whatever. I can sense sarcasm in her voice from miles away. She is learning new things every day.