🅵🅸🆁🆂🆃 🆆🅾🆁🅳

𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚈𝚞:

It's been officially 7 months since Y/N was born. The Hun Army were happy with the young infant with then. Most people would expect that the vicious army would harm or do something to the baby. But it was surprisingly the opposite.

Shan Yu and Nyx were happy with their lives, including the Hun Army. They watched them play, feed and sometimes talk to them.

6 minutes passed and Nyx entered the hut where Y/N was, with a few men of the army. She smiled and crouched down and began to play and talk with the infant.

Nyx: Say mama Y/N. Mama...

Nyx cooed at the infant as she was trying to say mama to her mother. She continued it for a few times when Shan Yu entered and saw what was happening.

Nyx: Mama..

Y/N: Ma‐Mama!

Everyone froze in their spot. They looked at each other before looking at the 7-month-old baby. Nyx quickly held her daughter and began to kiss her face.

All were happy to hear the young girl sat her first word. Especially Shan Yu.

Shan Yu: My little girl...said her first word...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚕:

It has been a hectic 6 months with the young boy. Gothel knew the problems of having a baby especially since she was all alone in the tower.

She was currently making hazelnut soup for her and Y/N to feast on. What she didn't notice behind her was the young male crawling towards his mother. Reaching her red velvet dress tugging it catching her attention.

Looking down, she cracked a smile as she made sure the heat was low and not high. Before crouching down at the 6-month chubby boy of hers.

Gothel: Hello..what are you doing here?~ Food isn't ready yet.

Y/N began to babble at his mother as he was trying to say what he wanted to. Although, Gothel just looked at him displeased. Letting out a sigh she got up dusting any dirt she might have gotten from the floor and her son's hands.

Gothel: Well of its that's all, then I must get back to the meal Y/N, go off and—

Y/N: Mama! Mama!

Y/N shouted to Gothel. Turning to face him she felt tears prickling. She quickly wiped them in case some were tempting to fall. She bent her knees and scooped him up under his armpits.

Gothel: Say it again...say it to me...again...please..

Gothel pleaded to the boy to which he smiled and said it again numerous times. Gothel grinned before chuckling and holding the baby close to her chest.

Gothel: I didn't expect that I would be this happy being called "Mama"..thank you for letting me be your mother Y/N..

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
𝙳𝚛. 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚛:

8 months have passed since the death of Jeanne and the birth of Y/N. Facilier had to get a book about babies to try and learn what the situations would be for the boy.

Over the first couple of months he learned about the colic cry which is saying about the infant crying for no reason and that it was fine. It was a struggle as he had a hard time focusing on his work and the deals with the people but over time he managed.