🅳🅸🆂🅲🅾🆅🅴🆁🅸🅽🅶 🆂🅾🅼🅴🆃🅷🅸🅽🅶 🅰🅱🅾🆄🆃 🆃🅷🅴🅼

𝙴𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗

Over the course of a short time Regina was quick to notice that boy always had his guard up. But even when he did, when he spotted a mirror, he would always fancy himself there. Even calling himself the most handsome boy in the land.

They weren't similar to that length, but she would look at herself in the mirror calling herself that every once in a while.

When they visited the king, and his only daughter Y/N hid behind his new mother holding onto her dress making her chuckle. He confused her on his behavior, but she also did find it adorable if she said so.

The girl Snow White smiled at the boy as she curtsies at the boy and even more calling him pretty.

Y/N cocked his head to the side before showing himself. What the king noticed was that he was rather filthy, but the look Regina gave the boy was utter care. If she loved the boy, then he would too if they were to get married.

Y/N: Of course I'm pretty. I'm the most handsome boy in the land.

Snow White giggled as she circled around him making his guard build up again. He doesn't know what she'll do, and he wasn't sure if he could trust her. But the look Regina gave him when she nodded told him he could trust her. Just then Snow pulled his hand but was stopped by her father.

King: Hold on Snow. He needs to be clean first before he can play.

Snow White: Okay father. When you get clean let's play!

Y/N: ...Okay?

When the maids took the boy, he looked back at the woman. Regina rubbed her eyes questioning herself if she saw him mouthed "mama". She probably was but wasn't fully sure but that was all cut off when her fiancé called her name.

King: Are you alright, my love? Are you worried about the boy?

Regina: Perhaps. I saw the boy when was walking down the market. He seemed frightened and hurt. I took him in after the incident.

He hummed as he listened to the woman standing beside him. He grabbed her hand gently giving a chaste kiss on the back of her.

King: Well, if he is your son then he is mine. Whatever is yours is mine.

Regina smiled at him as she nodded. He truly loved her, didn't he?

𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜

In the past 2 weeks with the newfound girl Iracebeth has found she saw that Y/N would only whisper to her in her ear telling about things she has seen. It truly helped her whenever someone would take sweet tarts.

Currently Iracebeth was reading a letter sent to her when Y/N entered the room catching her attention.

Iracebeth: Y/N, my darling red rose, what is it?

Y/N quickly went over to her. As per usual, she leaned down to hear what her daughter needed to tell her.

Y/N: A girl named Alice is here supposedly.

Iracebeth's eyes widened at the name she didn't like so much. She looked at her daughter seeing if she was telling a fib but none. She knew she wouldn't lie even if she would accidentally eat one of her tarts. She truly appreciated when she would admit her mistake unlike a certain someone.

Iracebeth: I see. Did you hear anyone in particular about this girl, Alice?

Y/N shook her head making Iracebeth nod her head. She patted the [H/C]'s girl 's head.

Iracebeth: Cards!! Stain!

Just then red cards emerged and a man with a heart covered patch came in. He was missing an eye and used a unique like patch to cover it up.

Stain: Yes, my love?

Iracebeth: My dear red rose told me that a girl named Alice is here. Find her if you can and bring her to me.

Stain nodded as he commanded the cards to search for the girl. He even called for the dog, Bayard, to search for the girl as well.

Iracebeth: Wonderful job Y/N. Now let's eat some tarts!

Y/N smiled at her as she clapped her hands softly in glee. Even if she doesn't speak, Iracebeth did love her. Someone who finally tells the truth.

{𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐲.}