🅽🅴🆆 🅵🆁🅸🅴🅽🅳 🅾🆁 🅵🅾🅴?

𝙴𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗

The wedding was coming closer and closer. Regina has gotten comfortable in the palace as did Y/N. He's gotten taller by the months that have passed. His relationship with Snow White was something she liked. She knew that their friendship would grow by the years that would come.

Regina looked out the window, she saw Y/N playing as the villain and Snow White as the damsel in distress. She chuckled seeing how Y/N would fake his evilness and help Snow White. Whenever she cried she would run to him in comfort more than her own father.

Their sibling bond is something that wouldn't be easily broken.

The wedding finally arrived. Y/N was beside his mother sitting down on a chair complimenting her as the maids assist her with the wedding dress. Y/N was already in his suit, a hint of purple to match his mother's favorite color.

Maid #1: All done, your majesty. We'll be outside til it's time.

The raven haired woman nodded seeing both maids leave. Y/N stepped forward looking at himself in the mirror smiling at himself. He hoped he would stay young forever and live forever with his mother. She was his greatest treasure. She saved him and took him in despite his title as very low commoner.

Regina: Are you ready Y/N?

Y/N: Ready.

Regina smiled at him ruffling his hair gently. She looked in the mirror, she then saw a face making her rub her eyes softly thinking she saw something. She shook off the idea as the wedding began to commence

Snow White: Are you happy we're siblings for real Y/N?!

Y/N nodded his head at the girl. He waved down below at the people with a gentle smile. He adored Snow White greatly as his sister. He knew she viewed him as a big brother and was even happier that they were becoming official siblings.

But that face in the mirror. Even he saw a face there. He wasn't entirely sure what that was about but he didn't want his mother to think he was losing his mind. So he kept that thought to himself until he thought it was good enough to say anything. 

𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜

It's been a week since the hunt and the talk with White Queen. It's been getting the Red Queen on edge seeing nothing has turned up. As for Y/N, she's still quiet like a mouse only saying a few phrases here and there as well giving any information she might know.

The two never separate from each other but this time, they were. Iracebeth was somewhere in her castle while Y/N was outside playing Wonderland croquet with a pink flamingo. Behind her were the red cards as they were to look after the young child.

When she hit the ball and went off somewhere and not to where she wanted the cards would get it and show her how to aim it correctly. Even though her mother wasn't around she enjoyed the cards' patience and guidance whenever she had some spare time by herself whenever she got to be alone.

Red Card #1: And then you grip the flamingo's legs like this and you turn to exactly where you think the ball will aim and surely it will go through the loop or beside it.

She nodded as she fixed her dress before listening to what the red card told her to do. She slowly turned the head of the flamingo and hit the ball which rolled away. It didn't enter the loop ring but it was close in range.

The four cards cheered, confusing the girl.

Red Card #2: That was very close little rose. Want to try again or use a different ball.

She walked over to the second card whispering for a second ball this time in determination to get it in the loop hole ring.

6 six balls and none went through. The cards patiently taught her to see some improvement. When she hit the seventh ball, it didn't go through but into the bush and rustling was heard. The cards got in a group surrounding the girl while the others walked slowly over there.

Just then a girl with long messy blonde hair came holding the ball.

???: Uh... is this yours? I'm lost and need help?

Y/N cocked her head tapping on the third red card. She whispered to take her in feeling something strange about the girl.

Red Card #3: We'll help... just follow behind and make sure to put yourself at a distance with the young rose.

The girl nodded seeing the young [H/C] who just walked with her pink flamingo in her hand.