🅽🅴🆆 🅵🆁🅸🅴🅽🅳 🅾🆁 🅵🅾🅴?

𝙷𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜

3 weeks came quickly for the God of the Underworld. He told both imps, Pain and Panic to keep the hyperactive 9 almost 10 year old busy while he try to set the cave in some party gifts.

Hades: Okay… just some of this and that…

Hades stepped back as he watched what he did. It looked a bit disheveled and a little messed up. He didn’t think he would ever celebrate some human's birthday in all his years of being a god.

Hades: This looks terrible…

Hades let out a frustrated sigh as he tried to think of another way to set the place to look more decent looking for the girl. But before he could even change anything he heard giggling and yelling.

Hades: I told those idiots not to bring her here yet!?

Hades felt himself panic which was unusual.

Y/N: Dad! Look, I found a new friend!

Hades looked to the side, seeing a boy who was a bit taller than his daughter. He had dark auburn hair and lavender eyes.

Hades felt his eye twitch as Y/N jumped up and down smiling at the boy. She held his hand and what he noticed more was his blushing face.

Hades: I can see that princess. What… is this boy’s name?

Y/N: His name is— I’m sorry, I forgot your name…

Y/N gave a pouty look making the boy give an apologetic smile in return. He squeezed her hand to comfort her. This didn’t go by Hades.

Meggaro: Meggaro…

Hades let out a hum at the boy. He stepped back, making Hades guess that he knew who he was standing in front.

Y/N looked around her home seeing party decorations?

Y/N: What did you do?

Hades looked back seeing what he wanted to change.

Hades: Right… uhh.. Happy birthday Y/N.

Y/N smile began to grow wider. She let go of Meggaro’s hand as she rushed over to see the poorly set decorations. She told Pain and Panic to look around.

Hades: I’m watching you boy. Stay away from my daughter.

Meggaro nodded slowly but of course it would be to follow that order if his own daughter always made the first move.

Y/N: Come on Meg! Let’s celebrate my birthday!

Megaro chuckled softly letting the 10 year old girl drag him over to where she was currently.

Hades: My little princess… you are not having a boyfriend at this age!

●●●

𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛

Scar was resting in his den with his new found so-called son Y/N. But when he woke up he looked to the side and found no one. He rose up quickly looking around finding no one in sight.

Scar: Where is that boy?!

Scar rose up picking up his spear in case he needed to fend off anyone or Y/N. As he walked around the plain fields he heard laughing and cackling. He followed the voice, being careful of his footing and his sound.

When he got close he saw a bunch of hyena’s but mainly Y/N laughing right beside them. He was eating when he and the others attacked.

Scar: Y/N what are you doing? Especially with Hyena’s? I thought you didn’t like being away from me?