🅵🅸🆁🆂🆃 🆂🆃🅴🅿

𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚈𝚞:

2 months went by quickly and the young girl was officially 9 months old. Right now, Y/N was with her mother and a few other guards as they were keeping watch over them while Shan Yu was out.

Nyx: Come to mommy N/N {Nickname}~ Come on~

The young raven-haired girl got on her two feet as she tried to get balance. She tried to walk forward but when she did she fell onto her bum.

Hun Soldier 1: You can do it, miss Y/N!

One of the men encouraged her. She just stared at them before she tried it once again. This time she managed to stay on her two feet as she stared at her mother.

Y/N began to babble at her as the men were behind calling out to her. But oh, she started to cry as she couldn't move and wanted nothing but to be in her mother's touch.

Nyx: Oh don't cry baby...just come to mommy.

Nyx tried to help her daughter as she made small signals for the young girl to move.

Outside the hut Shan Yu came back with the other Hun as they entered the warm hut.

Shan Yu: Where is my wife and daughter?

Hun Solider 2: In the other hut sir. They are just playing with Lady Y/N.

Nodding he began to head to the other hut that was connected to this one.

As he reached it he moved the curtain and saw his precious daughter standing on her two feet and across her was Nyx and the others calling out to her.

Leaving it be he entered catching the other's attention seeing the leader of Hun Army back.

Nyx: Welcome back Shan!

Smiling he saw Y/N who stared at him before she moved and that was the moment that shocked the entire Hun Army.

She took her first step and went straight for her father as Shan Yu and picked her up.

Shan Yu: She....she took her first step..

Nyx then yelled cheering which made everyone yell as well. But the celebration started to end when Nyx began to cough more than usual.

Shan Yu saw and gave Y/N to one of the men as he went to his wife.

Shan Yu: Get me a doctor and get Y/N out until further notice.

Seeing the commotion Y/N started to whine as the men holding her tried to soothe her which worked for now.

This was a good day but also a bad one as they saw their leader's daughter walking but seeing their leader's queen fall ill slowly.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚕:

Gothel was carrying her 8 months down the tower as he went down a hatch that she can use for an emergency.

Reaching the floor she turned as he grabbed her 8 month baby into her arms and slowly put him down on the patch of grass. She doesn't want her only son to leave the tower but she thought nothing of it when she left it.

Gothel: Okay Y/N, you crawl around the grass. Just don’t wander off too far, okay?

Y/N stared at his mother before smiling and soon he began to crawl around. Over time, Goethel saw the similarities showing as he began to have some slight curly hair and his eyes were piercing gray but she would always tell him his eyes were silver.