🆃🅷🅴 🆀🆄🅴🅴🅽🆂 🅷🅰🆅🅴 🅰🆁🆁🅸🆅🅴🅳

{I saw a comment about having the Evil Queen and the Queen of Hearts. Hope you enjoy}
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

𝙴𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗

{How they meet}

Note: Right now, it’s not full evil queen until later in the scene or story. As for the name in the 1924-1937 film no name is stated as they were planning to put her name as “Grimhilde” but I’m going to put her name as “Regina” from Once Upon A Time. Cartoon version

□□□

The Evil Queen or Regina was finally going to get married and get to the throne once more. But even so, the king has a daughter of his own. Not bad, in her perspective. She’s adorable from the letters the king has been sending to her every once a month or so.

In a couple weeks or in a week, Regina will be sent over to the kingdom where she will be wedded. 

{Outside: Village}

Regina was outside carrying a basket full of apples and other fruits until a young child bumped into me. As she glanced down at the child, she concluded that it was a “he”. But he was filthy. Rugged clothing, holes everywhere. Dirty matted hair that looked like it hadn’t been touched or even clean to say the least.

The moment their eyes met he stepped back and began to apologize. Though, his voice was a bit harsh to hear or understand. Guess from lack of nutrition in the body. A lot. As Regina crouched down, placing a hand on his shoulder made him glance back at her again.

Regina: Hey, it’s okay. It was just an accident. Would you like an apple?

The boy just stared at her before looking at the apple. In quick motion he took it and began to eat hastily.

Regina: Just how long has this been alone.

Just as the raven-haired woman was about to ask the boy a question a ragged voice yelled out making the boy jump and hid behind the woman in her cloak. This only made her curiosity spike up even more than it originally was.

Woman: Just where is that idiot child? Excuse me, have you seen a child uh… this tall and he has a bag on him as clothing?

A woman in late 60s asked the soon-to-be queen as she straightened her posture. As she looked at her features, it was clear that this woman was entirely old in her age.

Regina: I have not. He must have run off or such.

The gray-haired woman groaned in frustration before storming off mumbling to herself as she walked or more to say waddled off.

Finally, the young boy came out of hiding but still holding onto her cloak as he watched as the old woman walked away.

Regina: You don’t have a home anymore do you, child?

He just shook his head as Regina grabbed another apple handing it to him making his small and dirty hands grab it once more.

Regina: Follow me. You’ll be by my side, I’ll be your caretaker now.

And so forth, Regina walked away as the boy followed eating the red apple in his hand.

□□□

𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜

{How they meet}

Note: This will be before Alice comes into the picture. Live-Action. As much as I love the original 1951 Alice in Wonderland, I rather go with the Live-Action Alice in Wonderland. Hope you understand

□□□

The Queen of Hearts was playing a game of Wonderland croquet. A pink flamingo in her hand as the deck red cards follow behind. As the Queen of Hearts hit the ball with the flamingo, it went overboard making it go further than it originally did.

Queen of Hearts: Someone fetch it.

The Red Queen answered as someone was about to head for the ball, it suddenly appeared in the hands of a small child. A girl in the people’s eyes. She had an odd color of [H/C].

Queen of Hearts: And who are you?

The red cards began to form around the queen and young girl. Their spears pointed at her ready for the command of the queen.

But no response came from the girl, only hand gestures. But this caught the queen’s attention. Everyone began to murmur at the scene questioning the girl. But the queen herself was getting annoyed by the loud amount of sound.

Queen of Hearts: Quiet it! Or your head will be mine!

This made everyone stop in their spot and their voice dead quiet. The queen stepped forward getting closer to the girl who made no action to move back.

Queen of Hearts: Can you speak? What is your name?

The girl pressed her lips together before stepping closer and softly whispered to the red queen’s ear. “Y/N”. That was all she heard. Her voice, soft and gentle compared to hers.

Queen of Hearts: So she can speak but chooses not to?

The queen stood up before letting her hand reach out for the girl. Y/N reached for her hand as well, making others surprised by the sudden action.

Queen of Hearts: Get this girl clean and get a fresh set of clothes.

The red cards went forward and got the girl making her walk forward to the palace.

Queen of Hearts: What an odd girl. But adorable to say the least.