🅲🅰🅻🅻🅸🅽🅶 🆃🅷🅴🅼 "🅼🅾🅼"

𝙴𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗

Weeks passed like a breeze for the particular duo. Y/N has gotten comfortable with the woman as far almost dressing up similar to how she would style herself. When the King noticed, he found it endearing to see both "mother" and "son" getting so close. Just like him and his only daughter, Snow.

When Snow White and Y/N would play, Y/N would always play as the charming prince who rescues the princess. But everytime he does, he claims he's the best and handsome prince and always seeks validation from Snow since she always tells him.

After a couple of hours of playing, both children entered the palace to have a bath. Regina took the courtesy to bring her "son" clothes for him. When the maid finished giving the boy the bath, she met with the soon-to-be queen.

Regina: I'll change him. You can leave.

The maid bowed and left the two alone in the room. The boy looked at the woman and smiled, which she gave in return.

Regina: You seem to be getting comfortable living in this castle quickly.

Y/N: I didn't think that I would. But it's nice because I know you're here.

Regina finished dressing up the boy seeing that he matched her outfit once again. Purple and gold were they're fashion statement in this century.

Regina: Now, let's go. Dinner is nearly ready, my handsome boy.

Y/N grabbed her hand as they both left the chambers they were in. They walked side by side when a portrait caught the young boy's eye. Regina glanced at the portrait as well seeing the King and Snow White together.

Regina: You know... we'll get to have one soon too.

Y/N eye's widened at the information and smiled at the woman before glancing at the portrait.

Y/N: If they do paint us... I want them to capture your beauty and mine. I believe it is well suited to capture a mother and son's picture in time.

Regina smiled at the meaning and what he said.

Y/N: I'm glad your new mom, mom.

Regina felt tears prickly but she didn't cry. All she did was bend down and hug the boy who returned the hug as well.

𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜

Searches have been going around trying to look for this "Alice" that was reported by the quiet girl herself but nothing. They found nothing and that upsetted the red queen herself.

Right now Iracebeth was seated at a banquet with Y/N right by her side. Another thing that the red queen would see is she would pose like a soldier but yet act all lady-like when seated and eating quietly. As Y/N was eating her sweets they provided the same man from a few days ago came back.

Stain: My love..

Iracebeth: Stain.

Y/N side glanced at him as she narrowed her eyes at him. She never favored him and that was what Stain noticed. Everytime he was near her "mother" or her she never spoke, not that she really did, or even glanced at him. If none of them were going to make an effort to try, why bother trying to do anything?

Iracebeth: What is it? I'm rather busy here with my little rose.

Stain: ...yes.. Well you see– we tried looking for this Alice but nothing and...

Y/N tugged on the queen's dress catching her attention. She leaned her head down to listen to her.

"White checkers, mom..."

Iracebeth: Checkers?

The queen looked at the girl before understanding what she meant. White checkers= White Queen. Her sister.

Iracebeth: Try to find the white queen and question her whatever possible. Go!

Stain looked between the two seeing how similar their eyes are. Same shape and same attitude but one doesn't speak.

Stain: They aren't related but— whatever... Yes my dear.

Iracebeth and the other disfigured or dishape people watch the man leave. After a couple minutes she finally looked at Y/N who was back to eating her sweets. Even though her voice was very quiet and soft she clearly heard her call her mom. She never saw herself being a mother or more to say a mother figure to someone so young. But she did enjoy her little rose calling her that.

Iracebeth: This little rose is growing to be a beautiful rose in Wonderland. My little rose...

{𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭. 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬.}