CHAPTER-1

Aravi's POV

Oh God!!! I am so gone today! I promised my best friend Reema that, I will reach college at time. But here I am 30 minutes late already and couldn't reach college till now. Reema will kill me for sure. I got ready quickly and went downstairs.

As I was getting late so after greeting mom dad and my cute and little devil sister I quickly got my scooty kyes and was rushing outside.

Meanwhile mom was shouting at me to have my breakfast. But me being me told her to not to worry as I will have something from the college canteen.

After around 15 minutes I reached my college and after parking my scooty I went to our usual meeting spot in search of my bestie dearest.

After spotting her I gulped a little as she was looking really furious and ready to kill. I slowly got closer to her and called her.

She immediately looked my way and after spotting me the anger on her face doubled. As I went to her and stood beside her she turned her face away in anger and was not talking to me.

"Ree, I am so sorry jaanu. You know my sleep na? Please forgive me."

Addressing her by the nickname I gave her, I apologised to her making a sad and innocent face. She was looking at me from the corner of her eyes. And finally smiled facing me.

I hugged her immediately and said, "Thank you so much bestie dearest. You are the best."

Breaking the hug she said, "It will not work with a thank you only. You have to treat me with a burger."

There was a happy glint in her eyes as she talked about food. I rolled my eyes at my foodie best friend and agreed afterwards.

Suddenly she got very excited and said, " I have a news to tell you."

I gave my full attention to her and asked," What news?"

Beaming win happiness she said, " There will be no classes today. As a meeting with the royals is taking place."

I was relieved that there will be no classes today. As I forgot to complete my English assignment which was to be submitted by today.

After that me and Reema went to the college canteen to have something and to spend some time gossiping.

I ordered a burger and a coke for Reema and a chicken roll and tea for myself.

Taking a sip of my tea, I was wondering what were the royals doing in our college. Voicing my thoughts out I asked Reema,

" What are the royals doing in our college?"

"You are asking as if they are forbidden to come here.'

Shaking my head I said, " It's not like that. I was a little curious. That's all.'

" I also didn't know the reason. It can be related to the donations I think."

Listening to her I nodded my head and was thinking in my mind thar the present king king Rajeev Singh Rajput is a down to earth persom. He loves to visit the educational institutions all over the country and motivates the students.

My chain of thoughts was broken by the hustles in the canteen. All the students were rushing outside as if their life depends on it. Being curious, I and Reema also went out of the canteen. And what we saw before us made us more curious.

All the students were standing in a row and the female students were giving final touchups to themselves as if they are going to participate in some fashion show.

My daze was broken by Reema shaking me holding my shoulder.

"Where are you lost? I am calling you from last 2 minuty."