CHAPTER-3

Aaravi's POV..

In about 5 days I will be leaving for Mumbai. I am very haapy but somewhere there in my heart, I can feel a little sadness of leaving my family behind, leaving my childhood memories behind.

It's true that I love to explore new places but it's also true that I have never stayed away from my family. And this fact is creating a havoc in my heart.

But then I handled myself. I had to do it for my family. I had to do it to be the reason of the proud smile on dad's face. I had to do it for myself.

After composing myself I went downstairs as I was getting late for college. I had some paperworks to be taken care of.

Having my breakfast and greeting mom dad and Avni I started for my college. In this 5 days I want to spend as much time as I can with my family and Reema. I want to take as much as memories I can take with me.

Parking my scooty I searched for Reema. Spotting her, I went near her and hugged her tightly. She also reciprocated the hug. Breaking the hug we went to our usual sitting spot and sat there.

I didn't have any classes in these 5 days. It's good that I will get to continue my studies in a university under the royals beside doing my internship from the Rajput industries.

My thoughts were broken as I felt Reema taking one of my hands in her hands. She squeezed my hand in a comforting manner and said with a assuring smile,

"Bestie dearest, I know you are not so happy about leaving your family and dear ones behind and living in a unknown city all by yourself."

I was looking at her with sad eyes and suddenly a tear escaped my eyes that I didn't know I was holding back.

She wiped my tears off and started to talk again.

"You are stepping towards a shining future. You will get use to all this. And when you will reach your goal you will fine these worth it. You will always find me beside you whenever you feel weak or lonely."

I just hugged her tightly and let my tears flow freely. I am very lucky to have a best friend like her, who can handle me with her words only.

Wiping my tears I hugged her tightly once again. Breaking the hug we went to the canteen and had tea. Then Reema went to attend the classes the classes are important for the upcoming semester

Meanwhile I went to meet principle sir to complete the pending paperwork. After signing some important documents, I was done in about 1 and a half hour.

After that I text Reema that I was done and was waiting for her in the canteen. After waiting for about 30 minutes Reema was finnaly done and ready to go.

Getting out of the college gate Reema asked,

"Are you free this evening? "

"Yes. Why?"

"I was thinking if we could go watch a movie."

"Text me the time of picking you up. Ok?"

Reema nodded her head with a huge smile on her face. After dropping her I went to my home. After greeting mom and Avni I went upstairs and freshen up.

After that I went downstairs and asked mom to give me something to eat as I was really very hungry.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A tall building of 90 floors is shown. The sign board reads, RAJPUT INDUSTRIES...

All the staff members are gathered before their boss' cabin with curiosity written all over their faces as they could hear the sound of breaking things from inside of his cabin. Suddenly they heared a monstrous sound of glass breaking but none could say a word as all of them knew the warth of Shourya Singh Rajput.