CHAPTER-6

Shourya's POV..

Listening to her voice was not a good idea as I had to spend the whole night sleeplessly. Finally tomorrow I am going to meet her in person. I am shocked at my own excitement. Shourya Singh Rajput is excited to meet a girl? Really? Nice! I was talking to myself when there was,a knock on my door. I got to the door and opened it to find Ruhi and Kabeer standing there with smiling faces. I moved aside and gave them the way to come in. Getting in Ruhi said,

"Bhai, we are here to call you for breakfast. Mom has made our favourite breakfast today. "

Nodding at her I wore my wristwatch and left the room with them. After getting to the dining hall we found our parents waiting for us on the dining table. After we all were seated mom and choti maa served us breakfast. I was having my favourite food peacefully when I felt someone poking me from the side. I look beside me to find dad who was sitting right beside me, looking at me with a smirk on his face. I lifted my eyebrows in a questioning manner at him and he started to talk in a low voice that only I can hear.

"Who is it? For whom have you sent your most favourite car?"

Now I am in trouble. How come dad know this? I was thinking hard to avoid the question when mom asked,

"What is cooking between both father and son? Why are you both talking like you both are planning a war or something? "

Listening to mom dad and I sat straight and I said,

"It's nothing like that mom. We were just discussing about the events that will take place tomorrow.

" Dad I will be joining you and chachu to welcome the candidates tomorrow. Flowers and chocolates will be good as welcome gifts right?"

Dad was looking at me with wide eyes and half opened mouth. The reason behind his shock expression was that, I have never went to welcome any of my clients along with any candidate. I have always avoided these things. Looking away from him I looked at Kabeer and Ruhi and said,

"Listenen both of you! I am free today. So you both after breakfast will go and get ready. We will be going out. Also think of some places where you both want to go. You both wanted to go without guards but it's not safe. Our guards will be there in civil dresses and you both will be wearing masks. I can't take any risk."

They both nodded happily and went to get ready. As I was also done with my breakfast, I also got up and was going to leave for my room when Dad gave me the "we are not done with this " look and gulping I somehow got out of the dining hall and made my way towards my room.

After around 45 minutes there was a knock on my door. I opened the door to spot Kabeer and Ruhi standing there. After the entered the room, I asked,

"Have you both decided where you want to go?"

Ruhi excitedly said,

"Yes bhai. First we will be going to ESSEL WORLD. Then we will have our lunch in my favourite restaurant and then we will be going to the beach and we will stay there till sunset and then we will go to watch a movie. Then we will have our dinner and will get back home after that."

Ruhi and Kabeer were beaming with happiness and it made me happy.

____________________________________________________________________

Aaravi's POV....

Currently I am pestering Tripti to go out with me. I was getting bored so though to roam around a little. I can go out alone but it will be more fun if TripIt joins.

"Please sweety take a half day off today. Please choco pie. Please."

The nicknames given by me finally made her smile and she was ready to go with me and I couldn't get more happy. I hugged her and she tapped my back lightly. After breaking the hug I got my hand bag and left the room with her after locking it.