CHAPTER-12

Aaravi's POV...

If I say that I am shocked, it would be an underestimate. It's already 2:00 am and here I am sitting on the floor beside my bed all awake. My eyes are continuously travelling between a little piece of paper in my hand and the things before me.

The same painting of the cherry tree which I liked at the exhibition and a huge box filled with with various kinds of chocolates were laying before me on the floor.

I have read the note multiple times till now. The more I read it, the more my body shivers in an unknown fear.

"Your wish is my command, my love."

"Someone Unknown "

_________________________________________________

Few Hours Earlier...

After watching the movie and roaming around for some more time, the three of us made our way back to the Royal Palace. There we found the elders talking sitting in the living hall and Latika and Mr. Rajput were nowhere in sight.

As I made my way inside the hall, Subha aunty came and caressed my head while saying,

"I am glad that you have listened to me and decided to join us for dinner."

I was only looking at her smilingly. She and Rajeev uncle have always given me the cofortable vibes. The way they talk to me, listen to me, it gives me peace.

After talking for some more time, we all gathered in the dining hall for dinner. Dinner went peacefully with a little talking in between and after that, I left for my hostel as Tripty was there to pick me up.

Reaching the hostel, I was making my way towards my suit when Rashi stopped me.

"Aaravi? Please wait a minute. Someone has dropped a parcel for you."

"A parcel? For me?"

"Yeah."

Saying so, she pointed at a huge box and a board like thing wrapped in red wrapping paper. I was confusingly looking at those things when Rashi shook me by my shoulder.

"Where are you lost?"

"Nowhere. Are you sure that they are for me?"

"Yes. Your name is written on the top. Take a look."

The name written there, confirmed that those things were sent for me indeed.

I was again looking at the things confusingly thinking that who can send me such a big parcel but nothing came in my mind.

I was again brought out of my thoughts by Rashi's voice.

"Aaravi are you ok? You look tensed."

"No it's nothing. I am ok."

"Ok then. They will help you to take this things to your suit."

She said pointing towards two guards and instructed them to pick up the parcels.

I nodded my head and started to guide them towards my suit.

After they left the things in my room, I locked the door and made my way inside the washroom.