CHAPTER-7

In a dark room, a man is tightly tied to a chair is shown. The only light in the room is coming from the only one bulb that is hanging from the ceiling. The man is trying hard to get free but was getting himself more hurt by the tightly tied ropes. He got startled as he felt someone sitting on the chair right in front of him.That person was playing with a gun in his hand. When the man took a clear look of the stranger's face, all colours were drained out of his face. As he saw the crown prince Shourya Singh Rajput himself was sitting there looking at hin with blood shoot eyes.

"Welcome to hell Mr. Ravi Agarwal. Do you know how lucky are you? I am here to take care of you myself. I hope you will like my hospitality."

The man was fully shaking and was on the verge of loosing his conscious but somehow gathering so courage he said,

"I am sorry your highness. I will not repeat my mistakes again. Please forgive me. Please."

If Shourya's eyes were blood shoot red then his eyee are spitting fire now. He got up from the chair dropping it in the process and got to the man and slapped him hard on his face.slapping him once again, Shourya screamed,

"You want me to forgive you, haan? After knowing that you had tried to hurt my little sister? Because of you Aaravi is hurt. Because of you her blood oozed and you want me to forgive you?"

Shourya couldn't hold his anger anymore and emptied the gun in the man's body. All the guards along with Karan were shaking with fear. No one dared to utter a single word as they knew the consequences. Ordering the guards to take care of the body and dismissing Karan, Shourya started for the royal palace.

Royal Palace..

All are gathered around Ruhi and Ruhi was sitting on the sofa with queen Subha hugging her from the side. King Rajeev and Rajesh were sitting on the other sofa with tensed face. Taking a look at all of their faces Ruhi finally opened her mouth.

"I am absolutely fine. Please stop over thinking all of you. You all are taking tension for no reason now."

"You don't know how tensed we were when we got to know about the attack. Something could have happened to you. Why are you so careless Ruhi? Why can't you just listen to Shourya? It was you for whom he asked the guards to stay away and look at the consequences," said king Rajeev with anger laced in his voice.

Ruhi just nodded bowing her head down.

"You are safe today cause good people still exist in this world. That girl has nothing to do with you but still risked her life to save you. This is the sign of her being a good hearted person. Hope you will be more aware from now on and will ditch your childishness."

Ruhi again nodded her head. Releasing Ruhi from the hug Subha asked Kabeer,

"Have you looked after the girl? Is she ok? I have heard that she is hurt?"

"Yes badi maa. Bhai has made sure of sending her to the hospital to get better treatment."

Queen Subha nodded her head in understanding.

3 hours later...

Shourya knocked on his dad's study room's door. Getting the permission to go in, he entered the room and asked in an extra serious tone;

"You wanted to see me sir? How can I help you?"

King Rajeev rolled his eyes and asked his son to take a seat on the chair in front of him.

My prince, your mom wants me to invite the girl who saved our Ruhi and her family for lunch and I want you to help me to do so. I want you to invite her from my side. By the way, do you know anything about her? Like her name or address?"