CHAPTER-14

Royal Industries...
Conference hall...

Shourya was having a last minute discussion with the American clients before signing the contract when the legal head of the company spoke up,

"Look Mr. Rajput, we are signing the contract with you and take it as your good luck. Otherwise, whatever you did last month in the meeting was a stunt an---,"

The man was going to say something more when the fury in Shourya's eyes made him stop mid way.

Gripping the pen hard in his hand Shourya controlled himself and taking a deep breath, he spoke looking at the CEO,

"Mr. Clark, You are not bound to sign the contract and nor I am. Keep one thing in mind that it is you who has come all the way to India to get the contract signed."

Mr. Clark glared at his legal head and said in a scared tone,

"Please don't mind him, Mr. Rajput. I am asking for forgiveness on behalf of him. Please don't cancel the contract. It will be a irreplaceable loss for my company. I request you."

Shourya smirked and spoke up looking at the legal head,

"Then ask your worker to keep shut. I don't take shit from anyone."

With this, Shourya signed the contract and got up from his seat.

Mr. Clark also got up with a grateful smile on his face and shaking his hand with Shourya, he made his way is out of the conference hall with his team.

_______________________________________________

Aaravi's Pov...
Aaravi was sitting on the floor in a corner of her room with her legs folded to her chest and was continuously trembling in fear.

After sometime, Aaravi got up from her place and made her way towards the washroom. After cleaning her face, she got out and sat on her bed with her phone in hand.

Looking at her phone, all the memory of sometime back, came rushing to her mind.

_________________________________

One hour earlier...

After getting out of the mall and having lunch in a restaurant, Ruhi and Kabeer wanted to take Aaravi to the royal palace with them but Aaravi denied as she had to complete the files.

So, promising them of paying a visit whenever she gets free, Aaravi left to her hostel with Tripty who was waiting for her.

After sometime when Tripty stopped the car before the hostel, Aaravi got out of the car and was going to make her way inside when a boy came running to her and started to apologise to her falling on her feet.

Aaravi was watching everything with a bewildered expression on her face.

After sometime, the boy got up and stood before Aaravi.

Taking a look on his face, Aaravi was rooted on her place.

"Ro... Rohan?"

Rohan was standing there with a plaster around one of his hands.

Getting out of the shock, Aaravi asked,

"What are you doing. How did all this happen to you?"

Rohan was looking at her with pleading eyes and said,

"I am really sorry for misbehaving with you, Aaravi please forgive me."

Aaravi nodded her head confusingly at him when Rohan again spoke up.

"Please say that you have forgiven me or he will kill me, Aaravi please!"

"Yes yes I have forgiven you but whom are you talking about? Who will kill you?"