CHAPTER-2

Aaravi"s POV

Listening to my words dad and mom were numb for some time.and I was nervously playing with my fingers. Dad was the first person to come out of the shock.

I could see tear shining in his eyes and he had a proud glint in his eyes at the same time.

Mom was looking at me with shock in her eyes. Avni was looking at all of us confusingly.

After composing himself, dad was the first one to talk.

"I am proud of you princess. I knew one day you will make all of us proud."

I got up from my seat and went to him. I put my hands around his neck from behind and hugged him. Turning his head around dad kissed my forehead.

Meanwhile mom also hugged me sideways. Avni was still looking confusingly at us. So, I went to her and hugged her tightly.

She asked me,

"What's a internship big sisso?"

I pulled her nose and said,

"It's kind of a course little sisso. It will helo me to learn many important things."

"Congratulations big sisso." Avni said with a big smile on her face.

I hugged her tightly once again and said,

"Thank you."

After that we continued to eat.

We decided to discuss about it after dinner.

After completing our dinner now we were sitting in our living room to talk.

I was sitting beside dad holding his hand. Dad stroked my head and started to talk.

"I can't even tell how much happy and proud I am feeling at this moment princess. You have given us the best gift of our life to us."

He said all this with a proud smile on his face and twinkling eyes.

Then mom was the second one saying,

"You will be going to Mumbai but where will you be staying there Raavi? Mumbai is fully unknown to you. We also don't have any relative there."

"Mom relax! They will be providing me with a hostel seat in a hostel named THE ROYAL ELITE. They will also provide food and another things. So, don't worry. Every year many students go there."

Mom was convinced at my words as she didn't question me further.

"When are you going? I mean when are you going to report?"

This time it was dad asking me the question.

"In about 1 week I guess. The paper work starts from tomorrow itself. Then my principle will inform me about the flight and the other things."

Dad nodded his head in understanding.

"You will be leaving to Mumbai, big sisso?"

Avni asked with sad eyes.

Seeing her sad face I also became sad.

To fix our mood dad said,

" Your big sisso is going to learn little princess. She will be calling us everyday. She will also be coming home on vications."

Avni was satisfied listening dad's words as her sad face lighten up a bit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------