CHAPTER-4

Aravi's POV...

Today I'm going to spend my whole day with Avni. We will go to the amusement park then at the shopping mall and then we will have lunch. After that we will be watching a disney movie.

Avni is really very excited. I am also very excited cause after many daus I am going out with my little sister. I want to make the day memorable for her and me both.

"Big sisso I am all ready. How do I look?"

My trance was broken by Avni's voice. I smiled at her saying,

"You are looking fantastic little sisso."

Listening to my comment Avni was very happy.

After greeting mom dad and having our breakfast, me and Avni got out of our home and started towards the amusement park.

After getting to the park and after getting our paszes, me and Avni entered the patk.

Me with my family have many memories in this park. At a time it was our daily routine to come here with dad on Sundays.

Avni and I had much fun by riding on many rides. Avni was enjoying and I was happy watching her enjoying.

These will be my sweet memories with my sister. In Mumbai I don't know if I will be getting any good friend or not cause the university in which I will be studying is a renowned university in Mumbai. I have also heared that the younger prince and princess also study there.

I don't feel comfortable around rich people. Their negative attitude towards the poor doesn't go well with me.

I believe, we should respect all. We can't judge anyone by money or status.

My thoughts were broken by Avni's voice as she was calling me to get her an ice-cream. I got to the ice-cream vendor and got two ice-creams for both of us.

After finishing our ice-creams we got out of the amusement park and went to the mall.

There I got Avni some gifts and bought some things for mom dad and Reema. I want to gift something to them as my memory.

After getting done with our shopping, we both were tired like hell. So, we got to a normal restaurant and ordered some of our favourite dishes. After completing our lunch we both went to a little carnival which took place some blocks away from the restaurant.

I got some pairs of jhumkas from the carnival as I liked them very much. I have a soft corner for jhumkas in my heart.

After getting out of the carnival, we went to watch a disney movie as we planned. After finishing the movie we had some snacks. And finally we were home.

After getting home we found mom and dad in the living room. After greeting them I went to my room to freshen up.

After getting downstairs I found mom and dad in the living room sitting on the sofa and Avni was showing them the things bought by us.

Mom and dad liked the gifts very much. And I was very happy about that as I was a little unsure.

Tomorrow I will be spending my whole day with Reema as I promised her. So, as I was not hungry, I greeted mom dad and Avni good night. After that I got to my room to grab some sleep.

Next morning 10:00 am....

Time is flying so fast. I have my flight the day after tomorrow. I got downstairs to have my breakfast as Reema will be here to pick me up by 10:30 am.

Getting downstairs and greeting mom dad and Avni, I took my seat on the dining table to have my breakfast. Chit chatting a little with them I finished my breakfast.