Chapter 1

Everything seems good in my life.My name is Sam, It's my 21st birthday , my mom never made me miss my father in the past 20 years.

Phone ringing...

Can you please come to terrace, a girl whispered at the phone

I went to terrace , the terrace is beautifully decorated with color papers and balloons. At the corner of a table a girl is singing a song and holding a bunch of roses in her hand .

Happy birthday my friend.

Thanks Mon !!

(Yeah, She is my best friend my one and only friend we were studying together from our childhood , she never miss me to wish me first on my day )

When you came back from Bangkok, you never called me ,how you reach the home , do you booked your return ticket,did you have anything !!!

Suddenly she place her finger on my lips!!!

Shhhhh.... How many questions you want to ask me ???

I came for your birthday do you think that I'll be happy staying away from you on your birthday . So i planned and booked my flight , came to wish you.

Are you mad?
you know that right.... these coaching classes are more important for you to get clear your entrance exams.

I know but I need to wish you on your birthday that's it..

You stupid but thanks you always make me smile and happy..

Mom wished you ??

Yeah around 11'0 clock she wished she went to sleep. Ok let's go down you will have something to eat.

Yeah I m so hungry but before shall we cut the cake my birthday baby.

(With birthday song i cut my birthday cake).

Wow !! I really love your cooking .

Thank you !!!

You welcome, how's your studies is going.

Yeah I m in final year almost i completed my project too.

Phone ringing..

Hello....

Happy birthday my sweetheart , a guy wished through the phone.

Thanks Kirk and good night .

Good night babe and i love you.

Uhmm...

Who is in the call is it Kirk when you guys get patched up?

Day before he apologized me ,so ...

I really don't know why are you hurting yourself by giving chances to him..

.......

Sam ... Sam ....

......

I can get only your silence as a answer for this question for a long time.