Chapter 22

Sam, stop drinking and let me know why are you this much of anger today ?? Jim asked Sam

How dare she kiss my girl !!! That day itself i should have slapped her , i missed it...

Jim confused !! Sam can you please tell me !!!

Suddenly Sam started to cry !!!! She is mine , she is only mine ..

Jim understood something happened wrong she took Sam to her place .

Mon waiting for Sam in the living room...

Suddenly the door bell rang , mon went towards the door and opened it .. she was shocked seeing Sam fully drunk..

She carried Sam from Jim and thanked her for getting her home ...

It's okay mon, i don't know if something is hitting her hard . She keeps on blabbering that you belong to her.... Jim said to Mon

Ok i'll take care of Sam

Mon made Sam to have shower and rested her on bed ...

Sam keeps on blabbering, She is mine and she only mine ....

Mon just made Sam to sleep peacefully . Sam pushed mon towards her and rested her head on mon's lap.

Mon i m sorry I am coward i m not ready to face this world .. but i don't want to loose you ... You belongs to me only me again Sam started crying ....

Mon tried to control her but she cannot control Sam. So finally she kissed sam lips . Sam become quite and she gently patted on Sam shoulder .

Sam slept on mon's lap and mon slept above her .....