Chapter 98

Mon opens the door and she looks at Sam lying on the bed .

Mon sat next to sam in the visitor chair.

Sam opened her eyes and first word she said towards me is !!!

Teerak it's paining lot , shall we go home . I feel exhausted inside this four walls .

I calmed her and i made her sleep on my lap . Sam felt sleepy soon . I made her to lay on the bed .

The doctor said , chemotherapy will be start from today .

I took Sam to chemotherapy and she squeezed my hand . Her body shivering and i stand near by her .

Sam nothing i m next to you , don't get scare .

The doctor told sam to sleep , however the procedure will take atleast 3 hours .

Sam held my hand and she slept during the process.

After 2 hours chemotherapy is done

We are staying in the hospital , we are in special room . So i accompanied her .

Day by day i can see how she suffer the pain . Sometimes it's break me .

Jim usually visit us every evening . Sam felt really bored in the hospital . After the treatment i ll take her to the garden .

Her hairs started to fall . She always love her lot . Seeing it's falling she cried.

I gifted her a cap which has panda .

After a month , visitors are not allowed to see her .

I met doctor , he told that next week there will be a operation .

I called Jim .

Jim reached hospital

For a week i sent her some chocolates and Letters which make us to feel little bit happy .

Last note i sent her is

Panda !! You are strong enough to go through it ... I m your side whatever be we will be together . You need to fight for me and ourselve

With love

Teerak !!!