Chapter 47

After three hours , Mon first entered the room and kissed Sam's forehead..

Babe ... Open your eyes soon ... I'm waiting for you !!!

Everyone looked at Sam , the nurse told them not to disturb her

After everyone came out Jim said that she and mon will take care of sam.. she asked others to go home and get refreshed ...

Everyone nodded their heads and left.

Mon went inside the icu room mon who is holding Sam's hand tightly.

Jim touched mon shoulder from back.

Mon , i know why you left Sam... But keep in mind you are her life if you think to leave her she will leave this world.

That day when you told her that you are going to Spain we went to your house and mr. Armstrong told us that she did not ask you to go to Spain...

Sam really confused and she want to know for what reason you are leaving ...

After we reached the home , and you were talking to Sam's photo and asking her to leave you  ... And we listened that !!

Sam always want to be on your side. It's your wish that you want to leave her . That's the reason she told you to go Spain..

After dropping you in the airport she is not normal she keeps on saying that she lost you and suddenly she hit a big vehicle and her car crashed on a tree.

Whatever be mon this is your life please give importance to you ..
Take care of my friend , i ll be waiting outside , Jim patted on mon's shoulder and she left the room

Mon cried on seeing Sam and she gently slept on Sam's chest .

I m sorry Sam , i ll not leave you ever and ever....