Chapter 73

Sam Carried Me in hers arms and she walked towards the bed just like in a drama .she made me to layed on the bed .

She sat next to me and she came close to me . This is not our first time . I felt something so different when she was so close to me .

Sam ... I looked at her .

She closed my mouth with her finger .

I can feel her breathing and she then hold my hand she kissed it .

Then she grabbed my hair and she blew them gently .

She kissed me gently on my Forehead . And her hands just untied my dressed .

I looked at Sam ,Her eyes is full of love and i do not feel something else.

She is gently kissed on my lips and she is sure that she should not hurt me . Her kisses are gentle and it made me feel good .

She whispered on my ears , Teerak i love you don't ever leave me ....

Soon her tears dropped on me . I checked Sam , she is looking at me with tears . I feel something is hurting Sam , i caressed her and hugged her tightly .

Soon she made my Night as the best one . I slept next to her and looked at her how she is cute she was holding my hand tightly so that i cannot leave her anywhere .

Sam slept on my shoulder and i moved hairs gently . I kissed her in lips. I looked at her , how can I forget this girl so easily in my life , she made my life more beautiful and happy .