Two

Tara had convinced you to go to the frat party with none other than Ethan Landry. It was originally supposed to distract you from Ethan, bur it was instead granting you more time with him.

You knew a lot of the people attending. Mindy, Chad, Tara, Anika, and some others had promised to be there. Tara had to sneak out since Sam would never approve. She said Sam would be at therapy, as she usually was.

Ethan generously offered the idea of you going with him and Chad. The three of you planned to meet up with Tara at the party as soon as you got there.

You had no idea what to do for a costume. Your creativity ceased to exist, which caused you to go with the most basic of all costumes. You were going to dress as a devil.

Small ruby horns adorned your smooth hair and a tight costume covered your body. You had a way of making such a simple costume look extravagant b

Ethan had given you a wide-eyed look when you got into Chad's car. When you finally entered the party, the sound of loud music filled your ears.

You had fun for a while, and nothing out of the ordinary happened. As soon was entering another room, you ran into Ethan.

"I'm sorry," he apologized. We still stood close together, neither of us moving an inch. He was clumsy and timid. You normally weren't, but he had you stunned.

"Oh, uh me too," You apologized, backing away from his chest.

For a few moments, Ethan just stared at you as if he was mesmerized. His eyes didn't leave you for even a second.

"What?" You asked in a low voice, questioning why there was so much tension in a simple interaction.

"You're just so gorgeous."

In the following moments of silence, you swore he began to lean in. Maybe you were going insane. This was interrupted when Chad came running over.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt," he said shooting a look at Ethan. "But uh, have any of you guys seen Tara?"

"No, we haven't. Is she ok?" A pit grew in your stomach as you worried for your best friend.

"Um, I think she's over there," Ethan spoke, pointing to Tara walking up the stairs with an unfamiliar guy.

"That's Frankie. She shouldn't do anything with him," Chad muttered, clenching his fists together and running over to them.

Ethan and you just stood close by, unsure of what to do. Chad seemed like he had the whole situation handled. He was extremely protective of all of his friends, but he was especially protective of Tara. You knew that there was something between them.

"Get away from her!" Chad shouted.

Tara was clearly out of it, and still being dragged up the stairs. Sam came sprinting into the room.

"I'm just going to taze you in the balls real quick."

She smirked before tazing Frankie.

"Let's go Tara," she ordered.

"Why do you always have to embarrass me, Sam?"

"Let me live my own life!" she shouted

Sam and Tara quickly walked out of the party, and the rest of us quickly followed behind them. They have been arguing a lot lately.

It escalated from there, and someone spilled their drink all over Sam, calling her a murderer. She was being blamed by strangers for the murders in Woodsboro that she had been through.

You were exhausted, but you actually had a lot of fun. Ethan was just an amazing person to be around, and you liked to see Tara having fun up until this incident.