Ten

"You told me you love me and now you're going to kill me?!" You yelled, stepping forward to be slightly closer to him.

"I'm not going to kill you."

Quinn looked at him with a questioning look. "That's not the plan," she hissed.

He ignored her. "No, I'm not going to kill you, gorgeous. You're going to stay with me and watch as your friends die one by one."

Quinn approached Sam. "There she is, there's the real killer."

Before Tara could respond, Quinn pushed her hard, and then she shoved both of them. "Shut your whore mouth!"

Bailey stepped forward. "Have I been a perfect dad? No. Did I indulge his love of these little horror movies? Maybe. For me they're a little too dark... but Richie really loved them. He made a video of his own. Did you know?"

A video of teen Richie was playing on the shattered theater screen. Bailey walked up to the screen in grieving. "There's a very special bond between a father and his first son."

Ethan held his knife in a slightly shaky hand, and he held back tears. You wanted to hug him, but it hit me again. He was a serial killer.

You didn't want him to cry.

Bailey continued. "This is why I helped him build this collection."

Sam paused. "This was all his?"

"Yes. He was a very passionate collector. He inspired others. We had to kill those wanna be film students because well... we have to kill you first. I put the theater in their name, and good old Detective Bailey would of just stumbled upon it. But I didn't have to. These were the things Richie loved the most."

"What's next? What's next after you're done with us?" Sam questioned, full of anger.

"I'm going to go to the hospital and make sure Mindy and Gale don't pull through. Because everybody dies, Sam! Everybody that had to do with the death of my son suffers. Now put on the mask."

Sam muttered to herself. "Pathetic."

"Your son was a baby who made his girlfriend do all the killing. And he cried before I slit his throat."

Quinn was getting ready to pounce on Sam, but Kirby appeared behind us once again, shooting her.

She was tough alright.

But before Kirby could shoot at the other Ghostfaces, Ethan knocked her to the ground, waving his knife at her tauntingly. With a laugh, he stabbed her three times.

She blacked out.

Tara found the two bricks she and Sam grabbed earlier, and then threw a brick at Bailey and Quinn and they flew across the room. They appeared to be unconscious like Kirby. The only one left standing was my psycho boyfriend.

Sam lunged at Ethan with Quinn's knife, starting to stab him all around his body. You hated Ethan right now, but you couldn't let her stab Ethan twenty-two times like she had stabbed her own boyfriend.

You couldn't watch Ethan die in front of you. Would you regret this? Probably.

You ran towards Sam, and pushed her off Ethan, now standing in front of him.

You didn't even realize, but you were staring down the sisters aggressively. You were standing in front of Ethan defensively, and you were now holding Sam's knife that had previously dropped to the ground.

"Y/n? What was that?"

A wobbly Ethan stood up. He came behind me and put his hand on my shoulder. "That's my girl."

He looked at me and licked his lips. You turned away from him in disgust.

You realized what you had just done. You had attacked my own friend to save a psycho serial killer who was trying to kill all of us. Love really does make you crazy.

"Maybe we're more alike than I thought."

"I'm sorry Sam," You whispered, a tear now smudging my mascara.

"You're an obsessed psycho!" Sam yelled at Ethan, who had intertwined his fingers with you're.

"I may be obsessed with her, but I'm not the psycho here!"

He turned to me. "Good job, baby. Now we're going to kill them."

You forced your hand out of his. "Ethan, stop!" You yelled.

"You killed some of my best friends. I fell into your dumb trap. You never loved me, you just wanted someone to get you off the suspect list," I cried.

"But I do love you, sweetheart. That's why I'm sparing your life."

"Ethan, get away from her!" Tara insisted.

Ethan ignored everything they said. "y/n, give me the knife."

You shook your head. Despite my disagreement, Ethan took the knife from your hand. Sam looked at me and mouthed run.

Tara held up a three with her fingers, then a two, and then a one. You broke apart from Ethan and began to dash across the theater, following behind the sisters.

"Get back here, y/n!! I'm going to kill you, Sam!"Ethan viciously yelled.

You could hear his loud sprinting and panting behind you.

"Where do we go?" You asked.

"Climb!"

The three of you began to climb up the poles leading to the top of the theater where the projector was. You walked around the rail edges carefully, trying not to slip off the old and rusted metal.

But you had slipped.

Tara caught you before you fell downward to where the killers were waiting. Her bloody hand held you, and you were dangling over the edge. You couldn't hold on much longer, and her hand was slippery.

Bailey and Quinn shakily got up, covered in blood. Quinn began to make her way up to the platform from the other side, and was glaring straight at Sam. Bailey smirked at us.

"You can't hold on for long."

Ethan smiled at me sickly. "Come down, sweetheart," he laughed, holding his knife.

"No!" You screamed.

"I hate you!" I added in a last minute rage.

You looker back to see Ethan's hurt face. Once he knew that you saw his hurt, he turned his frown back into a smirk.

"That's not what you said earlier. I decide your fate now. Make your choice."

Quinn ran her knife along the rail, making a loud creaking sound. It was like nails in a chalkboard. She was quickly approaching Sam and Tara, and Tara would have no choice but to drop me.

You looked down at your sick boyfriend one more time before looking back at Tara. "Let me go."

"y/n, I-I can't."

"Trust me. Let me go."

Tara hesitantly let go out of my hand.