Four

Everyone sat on benches, with you next to Ethan. Mindy paced back and forth in front of you, a mystery unraveling in her mind.

"The killers last time were whiny, snowflake, film nerd with letterdbox accounts instead of personalities, so you can bet the opposite will be true this time," Mindy explained.

She rambled on. "Anyone in the friend group could be Ghostface or a victim of Ghostface. Which brings us to our current suspects."

"Wait- am I in the friend group?" Ethan stuttered. You found his questioning just a bit adorable.

Everyone nodded.

"Am I going to die a virgin?"

There was a mixture of silence and laughter.

"Alright!" Mindy said, breaking the akwardness and looking at Ethan like he was insane.

Mindy made her way over to Ethan. "Ethan, the shy, dorky guy. Who no one suspects because he's just so shy and dorky.

Chad appeared to be taking notes on Mindy's observations. But how could Mindy accuse Ethan  of something like that? You could never seen sweet Ethan being a bloodthirsty serial killer. You couldn't see anyone here being a killer.

"Okay, wait, why am I on the suspect list? Because I'm randomly Chad's roommate?

"Roommate lotteries can be juked. You could've fixed it to get next to us."

Ethan rolled his eyes, giving you a look of annoyance.

Mindy made her way over to me. "y/n, the girl who just happened to become 'best friends' with Tara."

Now Mindy was accusing you of being Ghostface. Your blood boiled, knowing that Ghostface was the one who attacked you first.

"Mindy, this doesn't even make any sense."

"And guess what? We all know you and Ethan like each other, which you should just admit by the way! What would be more perfect for the movie than a couple killer duo? It's happened in other Stab movies."

Ethan and you glanced at each other with a shade of red on your faces.

"Ok, but y/n and I are not dating," Ethan interrupted.

Mindy just laughed. "Not yet."

"Actually Mindy, I can assure you that I'm no more of a suspect than Tara or Sam. Ghostface attacked me last night and killed my roommate."

Ethan's eyes widened, and his face went dull.

Everyone collectively gasped. "y/n, why didn't you tell us?" Chad asked, putting a hand on your shoulder.

From the corner of my eye, you saw Ethan give Chad a dirty look. He looked you up and down with a face of horror. He put his hand on your other shoulder and then moved it down to lightly brush it against your hands.

"Are you ok y/n? We're going to catch him, and I'll make sure of it. I won't let him hurt you."

"Well, that's the thing. He didn't hurt me. If anything, he was only playing with me. After he killed Kate, he just threatened me.

Everyone looked at each other in silence, and then back at you.

"This is getting good. Have you ever heard of a ghostface with a soft spot for anyone before?"

"No," Sam replied.

"Exactly, we don't know who we're dealing with then."

Mindy decided to move on, glaring at you and Ethan's closeness every so often. She was now in front of Quinn.