Eight

Ethan told you that he was going to stay back because he needed to check on Mindy, and call the hospital. He also told you that he would stand guard outside.

It sounded a bit odd to you, but you didn't question your new boyfriend. You trusted him.  Danny, Sam's boyfriend from across the complex, was waiting outside on the other side of the building aswell.

You now stood among your friends in the Ghostface shrine. Sam said that the trap should be set, and when Ghostface arrived, he would be stuck in it.

"Hold on, Bailey's calling me," Sam told us.

You stood next to Chad. You figured that you would tell him the news about Ethan and you. They were pretty close friends, and you couldn't hold it back much longer.

"Hey, Chad. I just wanted to let you know that Ethan and I are dating now."

"What? You guys are a thing?!"

"Ethan and y/n?" Tara questioned innocently, overhearing the conversation.

You wondered where Kirby was. While you were with Ethan, Sam said she was here. But she was nowhere to be seen.

You must have had a gut feeling because what Sam told everyone next confirmed one of the group's worst fears, which was Ghostface being someone close to you.

Her face widened in horror. Sam hung up.

You took a deep breath nervously. "Sam... what did he say?"

"He said that Kirby was discharged from the FBI two months ago, because she was mentally unstable..."

Everyone exchanged horrified glances. It was insane to think that Kirby was behind the masks of one of the bloodthirsty killers who killed and attempted to kill your friends.

Chad began to direct us to the only way to exit. "We need to go!"

We headed towards the exit, but it was changed up. It was blocked off. Now we were trapped instead of the killer. You looked around, realizing that he must of planned this.

At this point, you weren't so sure if there were multiple traitors behind the mask. And if there were, who was the one after you? What did he want?

You ran back the other way, but quickly began to step back towards the wall when you saw Ghostface standing in the middle of the hallway.

"What do we do?" Tara whispered.

Ghostface began chasing you and everyone down the long hallways, and Chad pushed objects down behind him to try and throw Ghostface off.

He pushed a popcorn machine off the counter, which only set Ghostface back for a minute. He immediately lunged at you with his knife, which took you by surprise.

Now you're going to hurt me?

You screamed as he pressed his knife into you and Chad came to your aid right away. Chad ran behind Ghostface and pushed him off you, and then kicked him when he hit the ground.

You were on the ground, tearing up while holding your cut arm and then your bleeding stomach. Ghostface got up and swiftly ran at Chad.

But Chad dodged every swipe of his knife. Sam and Tara tried to grab him, but he just threw them to the side, now focusing on killing Chad.

Tara ran back and kicked Ghostface from behind. He fell to the ground, and Chad walked over cautiously ready to hit him in the head with the popcorn machine that had fallen earlier.

But before any of you could do anything to stop it, another Ghostface emerged and stabbed Chad.

"Chad!" You yelled on your knees.

Both of them repeatedly stabbed him mercilessly and Chad looked at the three of us with sorrow and blood rushing out of his mouth.

You watched in horror. There was nothing that anyone could do.

Sam and Tara stood a bit further in front of you and Sam restrained Tara from going to save Chad.

Tara was sobbing and scream-crying. "No!" she kept screaming.

She cried even harder when Chad fell to the ground and the two Ghostfaces turned around to face us.

They both swiped the knives clean at the same exact time. Sam and Tara backed up. "y/n, get up-"

One of the Ghostfaces ran towards you and yanked you off the ground. He practically had you in a chokehold, holding his knife to your neck.

"Go," You faintly told Sam and Tara.

They ran into the next room, as both of the Ghostfaces walked their separate ways into the room, one of them still holding you in place to walk with him.

"Get off!" You yelled once again, trying to kick his legs.

"It's me again, sweetheart."

You felt sick at his words and shot a glance at the blood on me. So much for not hurting me. There was no use in fighting against his strong grip.

"Did the the other Ghostface hurt you?" He asked, looking down at my bleeding arm.

You ignored him, but he lightly stroked your cut with his glover hand. Ghostface got blood on his robe.

His breathing was heavy and you entered the theater together. Sam and Tara were in the middle of you and one Ghostface, and there was the other Ghostface on the other side.

He let go of you, forcing you into the middle with Sam and Tara.

You shakily stumbled next to them and saw that Sam was holding a brick to throw at them.

You took a deep breath as she prepared to throw it.

But before Sam could do anything, there was a gunshot and both of the Ghostfaces stumbled backwards.